| 𝟒 |

Y/N's POV

I sat with Killua and Gon as we showed our cards to one another.

Killua had the Number 199.

Gon had 44 while I had 198.

It was just Obanai who hadn't revealed his card to us, "What's wrong?" I asked. He, however, refused to say anything, "I see... you got me, didn't you?"

Obanai then took his card out showing the Number 407, "Actually, I'm glad I got your card because now I know no one is going to harm you directly unless they want your one point... Speaking of cards, Gon you seriously have the worst luck. Picking Hisoka..." Obanai worriedly said.

"You think so?" He said before asking us who Number 199 is.

"He's one of the three brothers, and I got his other brother," I explained.

Just then, we all recognized that Gon's eyes started shaking, "Are you happy or afraid."

This question made him think, "I think both. If it was an ordinary battle, I would have absolutely no chance to win. However, if it's just stealing a number badge, I may be able to find a way. I can probably do it this time. Even so, I'm still a little scared. But it's worth a shot."

......

"Why won't you fight me and grant me the death I desire?"

"I'm not interested in the dead."

"What? I can still fight!"

"Do you know how I know you're dead? Your eyes," Hisoka coldly spoke before sitting down on the tree. The man made his last efforts to try and kill Hisoka only to be shot with Illumi's needles.

"Sorry, I let him get away."

"Liar. I'm sure this guy begged you to fulfill his dying wish."

"I had to, he begged for it. He was going to die anyway."

"He didn't deserve your sympathy."

"Aren't you the same as me? You defeated him, but you left without finishing him."

"I do have standards, why waste time on people utterly useless? I only spare those whose deaths will only be wasted. Ahh, look who's here~ It's Y/N~"

"Hi, Hisoka. Did you gather all of your cards, already?"

"Unfortunately not, I don't know who my opponent is," He answered.

"Then you can have mine," Illumi threw him a card with the number 80.

"Who is it?"

"It belonged to a woman who tried to snipe him."

"It pissed me off so... I killed her," Illumi then started taking his needles out. "Much better. Y/N, are you going to find my brother, now?" He asked while digging a hole in the ground.

"Yeah, that's my plan. He's in good hands so no need to worry, Illumi~"

"I trust you, Y/N. I need to take a nap before the exam ends. If you need my assistance, I'll be here. Best of luck to you guys." With that, he went to hibernate.

I didn't have anything else to do so I decided to leave when Hisoka grabbed my wrist, "Leaving so soon?~"

"Do you perhaps need something?"

"Can I see you without your blindfold~ If you look this beautiful already, I'm curious to see how gorgeous you are without it~"

"Nope ♡"