| 𝟕 |

3rd POV

It was decided that Kurapika and Leorio would go their separate ways as the four of you headed to Heaven's Arena.

After that, nothing particularly interesting happened at least in your eyes. You finally met Zushi and Mr. Wing meaning it was time for Gon and Killua to learn nen.

You didn't want to disturb their learning experience and decided to do something else. During that time, you were spending more time with Hisoka and he currently finished his battle with Kastro.

You waited for him with Machi, "Good work. Now, show me that injury."

Hisoka then turned to look at you next, "Yeah, you did great."

You and Machi then headed off with him following closely behind.

When the three of you reached Hisoka's room, Hisoka released his texture surprise on his arm and his arm fell off.

Machi inspected the fallen arms, "I was never absolutely certain, but today's match confirmed it. You are an idiot."

Hisoka smiled, "Perhaps."

"Why do you endanger yourself this way? Was that meant as a performance or something?"

"Who knows? Maybe to impress Y/N," Hisoka smiled at you and you scoffed.

"Yeah, she doesn't like you, so back off, Hisoka," Machi warned and activated her nen. She took what looked to be nen threads and tied them around Hisoka's arms to stop the bleeding.

"Oi, oi, oi. Please try to be gentle."

"Yeah. yeah. Just put away your aura," She focused her eyes on the injury and started her Nen Stitches. It was very quick and soon it was all over, "Twenty million for the left arm. Fifty million for the right. Pay up. Now."

"I'll send the money to your account," Hisoka replied.

"You can treat the rest of your injuries yourself," She said while packing her things.

"You could provide better service, don't you agree Y/N?"

"Well, you have Bungee Gum and Texture Surprise," You answered.

"True," Hisoka then made his way to you and hugged you from behind, "I missed you."

You rolled your eyes and used your strength to get him off of you. Machi walked up to you two and pushed him to the ground while holding your hand.

"We will be leaving now. All Troupe members are to be in Yorknew City by noon, August 30th, not just those who find it convenient," Machi explained.

"Will the boss be coming?"

"Most likely. This could be our biggest job yet. If you skip this one, the boss might hunt you down himself."

"How scary. Anyways, care to join me for dinner, Y/N?"

With that, the two of you left his room.

Machi and you were heading to meet Chrollo who has been eager to meet you ever since you first transported to this world.

Soon you guys arrived at an abandoned building.

"This is the place, Y/N. Boss we are here," Machi spoke.

You stepped forward and saw a young handsome man with a cross-shaped tattoo on his forehead, "I have been wanting to meet you for a while now, Miss Gojo."

You could see that he held his hands out which you shook, "It's nice meeting you, Mister Lucifer."

The two of you held eye contact for a bit until he eventually looked away from you, "Anyways, I wanted to talk to you about the Phantom Troupe's upcoming mission that will be taking place in YorkNew City, we want you to join us for assistance."

You weren't entirely sure what to say to that, "Why would you guys need my help? I don't think you guys need me, so I decline."

"It's true that we are a group of capable people, but I have a feeling help will be needed."

"What exactly would you need help for?"

"I want you to help steal the merchandise during the Underground Auction and become a bodyguard for me," He smiled at you.

"You do understand that I'm an assassin and not a bodyguard or a thief. Can't you just hire someone else?" You didn't like this agreement, knowing full well that he had other ulterior motives for bringing you into their mess.

"Why are you so against helping us?" He questioned pretending to be innocent.

"I think you know the answer to that better than anyone else," You challenged.

"True, we are dangerous criminals, off to do God knows what-"

"I'll work for you, but under two conditions. First, as soon as all the merchandise is taken, our business is done. Second, I get to keep some of the stolen merchandise," You stated. He smiled at what you just said and got up from his seat to walk over to you. Before you handed him your contract, you decided to give him a heads-up, "Any written promise that is broken will result in the death of the party that broke it. Just warning you of the potential danger of working with me."

"Of course," He signed the contract and you did too. The paper disappeared when you both signed.

......

You were back in your room where Killua and Gon currently invaded your space.

"Where were you, Y/N?" Killua questioned.

"I was with the leader of the Phantom Troupe," You plainly answered making their jaws drop to the floor.

"WHAT?!"

Killua came over to you and shook your shoulders, "WHY WERE YOU WITH HIM?!?! DID HE THREATEN YOU?!?!"

You put a hand on his shoulder to make him stop which he did, "I didn't want to be with him, but I really had no choice because I had already avoided him for a while now. What happened today was nothing but inevitable."

"What did he want from you?" Gon asked with curiosity.

"He wants me to help him commit more crimes, I guess," You replied.

"Is there something you are worried about?"

"I'm just concerned about Kurapika," You answered making the two nod.

"Yeah, I agree. He won't be happy about this," Gon said, worried for his friend.

Truth be told, you weren't concerned about helping the Troupe, but more so your involvement with them causing a certain red-eyed friend to go berserk. And when Pakunoda does read these kids' memories, you will be exposed.

So, in other words, you are fucked.

.

.

.

.