Chapter 22

Brie's POV

Its been 3 weeks now and Randy n I havent talked to each other at all... he avoids me at work and ignores my calls. Ive been soo miserable and Bryan keeps trying but only got slapped by Nicole and Eva. Its my fault that that happened to I mean when I would tell Bryan to stop I wouldnt do it seriously and I shouldnt have been hanging out with him soo much with him. Now the love of my life is sleeping with another women and I cant stand the fact that he is with somebody else.

(later that day)

I was packing some stuff to go catch my plane when I got a call from Maryse.

B: what do you want traitor?
M: Brie we need to talk
B: why so you could tell me how you have been in love with him and now you guys are together??
M: No Brie listen we are not together!!
B: so you guts are basically fuck buddies?!?!?
M: no not even that look beleive me ir not but it was just one time and I am regretting it so much...I know he loves you and I am trying to make him realize that he has to go bac with you!!
B: really?...
M: yes!! look he is staying at my house n all he wanted was to get revenge at you but i talked him out of it.. I dont want a man who is in love with somebody else Brie..
B: is he with you rn??
M: no he left to go catch his plane
B: ok well thanks really but i have to go kuz my im late to catch my plane...

We said our goodbyes and to my luck I saw Randy at the airport... I tried to catch up but he took an elevator and left me.. I was sad and got to my plane and to my luck and the live we have for each other, we were on the SAME plane sitting NEXT to each other!!!!

B: umm excuse me sir do you mi...
R: Brie...
B: omg Randy!!!

He just moved and let me pass but ignorede afterwards...