Chapter 26

Randy's POV

Ive let my hair grow as long as it could for Brie and I shaved my beard. While she was gone I also made a garden on the back yard and I had some people put in some plants and roses and vegtables etc....things she likes and next to it was this big table were all her family and mine were sitting down and being happy for us.

It was dark when we were walking and she just held in to me.. I then clapped and the lights turned on and she saw everything.

EVERYONE: CONGRATS TO THE FUTURE MARRIED COUPLE!!!!!!

B: omg babe!!!

Brie's POV

I was soo happy when I saw everybody. and Randy just smiled at me and I kissed him

R: Brie i did my best I could for a week I mean ik you and I dont have much in comon and When you were with Bryan you had your garden and stuff and now you do here too... I dont want you to change. I want you to be the Brie I fell in love with not the ine who thinks that changing will please me.
B: Randy idk what to say I mean you are so wonderful Im glad I cought an eye for you and Im so glad that you are in my life.

He kissed me and everybody started making noice

Brie's dad: ok ok ok thats emough she is still my Princess
B: not for long dad

I said laughing and everybody as well

N: Omg guys You are so cute together you deserve eachother!!!
R:thanks Nicole.
N: take care of my sister kuz I mean all she does us talk about you and I linda get jelous kuz you are #1 in her life now so that sucks but ily so much Randy Ive always considered you part of the Bellas hahahahaha
R: hahaha thaks? hahaha I really didnt know I was Bell worthy hahaha
N: well you are now hahahaha
B: well of course he is Bella worthy I mean look at the guy

We all ate diner and enjoyed the night amd waited for everybody to leave and Randy and I wemt up stairs. He carried me up there and put me on the bed. He laid down and I got ok top of him and startef to kiss him... We were making out and he started to unzip my dress.

B: you want to tonight??
R: If it was for me it would be every night hahaha
B: haha ohh god you and Nicole make the better couple than you and me hahaha
R: no I prefer you Brie

He kissed me and I started ro bute his lip and I bit it hard enogh for it to bleed and he was mad and bit mine as well. He kissed my neck and then nibbled on my ear and I just loved it. I took off his shirt and I told him to unzip his pants and told me that I could do it my self. I laughed and did as he said. He got a condom from the drawr and put it on and I just stared at him.

R: what
B: why are you gonna wear that
R: for protection what else
B: babe no I just feel like we should start a family
R: babe we will soon lets just get married first and take things from there.

He kissed me and I thought what he said and well it actually made sence. Besides I wanna do a photoshoot with him like Eva did with Jonathan but just for us not for everyone like Eva did. He erased my thoughts when he put it in and I looked at him and he kissed me. we were going at it and Damn he is the best ive ever had I swear.

Aftera about an hour we were done and he was tired haha i guess I pushed him to hard but he went and got in the shower

B: babe why are you showering now??
R: kuz babe
B: why haha
R: kuz im all sweaty.. you should join haha

He put his hand out and I accepted.. We showered and went at it again in the shower and we then went to sleep.