Chapter 3

Randy's POV

    I turn on the shower and undress and get in. I was washing off my shampoo when I heard brie come in.

B:babe look

I open my eyes as I see her in her robe. She takes it off and comes in with me.......

       R: wow you look so beautiful !

  She just smiled at me with those beautiful. We stared at each other for like 10 seconds and I couldn't take it anymore. I pushed her to the way and started kissing her everywhere I could. She would just smile and give me these amazing moans that just turned me on more. She pulled my head to her face and we started to kiss very passionately. She pulled out of the kiss.

B: just put it in I can't take it anymore!!! I want you randy. I want you soon badly...

    I smiled at her and got her out of the shower smiling I threw her at the bed very roughly and started to dry each other. She took a condom out of her bag and I really thought that was weird but very responsible I guess. She put it in and sat on it. She started moaning and I turned her around we went at it for like an hour and she didn't want me to stop. I fastened my paste and she loved it. About 20 minutes later my body started to feel very warm and weak and I cumed. I pulled out of course and she was exousted and so was I. I'm pretty sure I left her satisfied kuz ik I was and she fell asleep very happy.

     Brie's POV

  I woke up and Randy wasn't in bed he was in the shower...We had the most AMAZING night ever last night. I can't stop smiling with just the thought but then he came out and burst me out of my thoughts he got out and I headed in and I called Nikki to go to breakfast.

  N: hello

B: Nicole

N: Goodmorning Brie. I heard you got a good night kuz I was next to you.

B: NICOLE!!!

N: hahahaha yup! I heard it all and john and I were making fun of you guys.

B: your a horrible sister but it was a good night hahaha..wanna head out for breakfast and a walk?

N: sure let me shower first

B: OK imma shower too

N: OK bie

B: bie

   Nikki's POV

JOHN!!!!!!!!!!

J: yes nicole ?

N: imma head out for breakfast and a walk with brie see you later babe

J: OK I love you

N: me too *kisses him*

    I head out and go to Brie's room.

N: ready?

B: yes just let me get my purse

N: hurry I'm hungry

We leave and decided to go get some sea food.

Brie's POV

     We came to this sea food restraunt and looked around.

B: Nicole I think dolphins are such pretty fish

N: Brie your so fucken stupid fish are like mammals or something

B: but they are under water Nikki

N: google it!!!!

B: OK...dolphins ..ohhhh OK

N:see hahahaha omg you should be like done your work in school hahaha

B: shut up!!!

   OK so yes Nicole may be smarter than me but hey I was a really busy kid. I played every sport and never did my work..idk how I passed highschool tbh hahahaha

     We finish eating and go for a walk and we take a few pictures with some fans. We saw Kim Karfashian and hey I was a big fan of hers but that bitch always makes us faces when she sees us like hey we didn't do anything to you!!!! She's probably jealous of us I guesshahahaha i mean c'mon if i wasnt a Bella Twin I would wanna be a Bella Twin hahahaha.

   We head back and get our things and leave with our boyfriends.

  R: you ditched me

B: well I was with Nikki

R: hahaha I was jk babe *kisses her*

B: ok babe

R:babe tomorrow after main event I wanna take you out to eat ok?

B: ok

Imma cut it there guys sorry I didn't update I had a really long day soon yes but hope you guys liked this chapter and please like and vote!!!!