Chapter 2

Randy's POV

       I walked towards the door not k owing if I should enter or not but I did. As I walked in the lights were off and when I turned them on maryse was right there waiting for me to spray some type of really sticky and thick silly string. She ran away laughing as I tripped on a chair. We have been best friends since I met her at the dive search contest way back and we've stuck together since.

        Maryse's POV

      I was laughing so hard at randy that I couldn't run kuz I got an air bubble so I stopped. I saw brie talking to the total divas. I went up to them and told them what I did. They all laughed especially Brie. She was laughing so hard that tears started to roll down her face. I just love how she isn't at all jelous of Randy and I and she really gets our friendship.

   B:omg I can't believe you did that to my babe but that is so funny

   E(Eva Marie): yea hope he isn't mad at you girl

  M: he is he tried to get me but he slipped

   A(Arianne/Camerine): dang boo he's coming you should run

M: ohhh shoot I am thanks Arianne bie girls.

  Brie's POV

    I saw Randy towards us while maryse ran away from him.

B: hey baby did she get you good?(kisses him)

R: yes I shouldn't have listened to Summer

E: why Summer?

R: kuz she was the one that told me somebody was waiting for me there and I thought it was Brie trying to fool around but I got Maryse and her stupid string.

B: awww hahahaha I'm sorry but you know I wouldn't do anything like that AT work . We are professionals stupid.

R:yea I know but well I have hope I guess

A: hahahaha omg Randy you don't hold up anything huh?

B: no that's what I hate about him kuz he can embarrase me and won't care.

R: hahaha that's a lie babe but I gotta go see ya beautiful ladies later.

A:bie randy

E: bie kid

B: bie babe I love you

R: love you too babe.

           *after the show*

  Randy's POV

  I wait for brie outside the divas locker room and I'm pretty tired kuz I had a handycap match against the Usos.

   B: ready?

    R:let's go.

   I grab her things and we head to my bus. Yea I have a travel bus but brie wants to stay in a hotel were everyone else is staying so why not.

  We arrive and check in.

B: babe look at this room its so fancy

R: ik but our travel bus is way nicer

B: did you say our bus?

R: yes its ours kuz I wanna be with you the rest of my life breanna. I love you so much

B: *teary eyes* omg randy see Now you made me cry but its OK they are happy tears.

R: *kisses her* imma go hit the shower OK babe?

B: OK

      *in the bathroom*

I turn on the shower and undress and head in. I was washing off my shampoo when I heard brie come in

B: babe look

  I open my eyes as I see her in her robe.She takes it off and comes in with me.........

WHAT?!?!?!?! was getting good huh?!?! I left it there so that you can stick around for more tomorrow I will update in the morning. Tell me if I should put detail to what's going on or not kuz idk. Thank you guys I have quite enough views n I just posted this book today so thanks and comment if you want detail or not.