Chapter 31

Brie's POV

Nicole got so mad at me and left!!!! Ik its hard but I want my sister to ne happy as well like I am and ik she wont be with John!!!

(wedding day)

Its the day of my wedding and Nicole and I havent spoken at all!!! Ive been calling her and she doesnt answer...Inwas about to cry just when she walked in with her hair done and makeup

B: NICOLE!!!
N: come we have to talk

We left to the room next door when she hugged me and apoligized..

N: Congrats Brie today is your big day and I am really happy for you.. I hope you too will be forever and be very happy and im sooo sorry for how I was acting..Today is your day and mine will come trust me..
B: Nikki ily so much I wouldnt have gotten married if you werent here and ik you will you deserve nothing but the best and Randy and I will be forever kuz we live eachother!!
N: ik you guys will

We hugged and my mom told us that we had to put on my dress kuz we had to leave to the garden where i was getting married..

Randy's POV

The piano started to play and I turn and see Brie look AMAZING!!! I am finally gonna marry this girl.. I got kinda teary eyes as I saw her walk my way.. I wasnt really much of a cryer till Brie and I started dating, she brings out emotions in me that ive never felt before... as her and her father were walking towards me he told me a few words..

Brie's Dad: take care of my daughter she is deeply in love with you.. you are her whole life
R: dw i will she is mine and I will make her happy everyday kuz im in love with her

as I said that he hugged me and gave me Brie's hand

Preist: before we begin, are you sure this is Brianna??

R: hahahaha yes sir

Preist: very well then

He said everything that had tonbe said and got to the most important questions of our lives....

P: Randal Keith Orton, do you take Brianna Garcia Colace to be your wife??
R: I do!!
P: Brianna Garcia Colace, do you take Randal Keith Orton to be your husband??
B: YES!!!!
P: very well then, I pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride!!!

We looked into eachothers eyes and kissed.. somehow someway its as if this was our forst time kissing kuz I got just as nervous as the first... I finally had with me the girl Of my dreams.. I can oficially call er mine..

Brie's POV

I cant beleive im married to this guy.. and to think we kinda hated eachother kuz we couldnt have eachother and now.. we are married!!!!!

(later at the party)

We were dancing together just holding eachother enjoying ourselves when John asked me to dance with him..

J: may I??
R: of course

He handed me to John and we started to talk..

J: you look beautiful today Brie as always
B: thanks you look good yourself
J: i just wanted to congragulate you
B: thanks , I hope I can say the same for you and Nikki in a few years
J: ....
B: you know that you are her whole world John.. Dont let her be just the girl who sighned the contract...She will make you happy and she does all you want the least you could do is give her a little back..

He smiled at me and Kissed my hand and said he had to leave that he had to talk to Nicole...

(few years later)

Randy's POV

I am married with a son to the most beautiful lady there is!!!!!!

We bought a smaller house that she liked in Arizona and we live there now. She quit last year when she got pregnant and our son is 3 months old..
Alanna loves to be with him and Brie is so happy about it.

Brie's POV

Well... I have a son Now His Name is Randy just like his father but we call him Jr. and well To my sisters lick she is engaged with John and is 5 months pregnant!!!!!!! I knew that he would come around and now we are both happy but most importantly I have the family that i wanted with the man of my dreams and no one is taking this away from me....

THE END!!!!

A/N

Ok ik super sucky emding BUT I have this other book that im working on and I will update the first chalter on Monday!!!!

Its called Problem and its A book with Nikki now and Randy Orton.. ik you will like this book kuz ik i do so i will update her first to tell you when I uploaded it!!! thanks guys!!!❤️