Chapter 4

*WWE SMACKDOWN*

Brie' POV

  I was in the divas locker room and I got a call from Bryan Danielson (Daniel Bryan). He is my ex boyfriend or actually ex husband. I thought we were happy together but I found out  he was cheating on me with the neibor. I was in a lot of pain but then Randy. He makes me so happy and I hope that one day he proposes to me and doesn't cheat. I know he wouldn't kuz he always sends me screenshots of girls that flirt with him and he makes fun of them and then want to make fun of them with him. He truly respects me and lets me be in control in this relationship kuz what I say goes. Anyways Bryan wanted to "hang" with me for a while.

DB(Daniel Bryan):hey Brie

B:omg what do you want stop calling

DB: I just wanted to talk with yoy you know? Can we hang out somewhere?

B: no bye

He is an annoying cheating jerk that broke my heart and I don't want to talk with him.

       Randy's POV

I was getting ready for the match. I was special guest referee and it was John Cena vs. Seth Rollins. Tbh John is my best friend and I HATE Seth Rollins. He is so cocky and he's only a somebody kuz he became part of the authority.

The match kept going and john hits an additude ajusment and I count to 3 fast. Seth was mad and I put my head down and RKO'd him and that fans went wild.We went to the back and Stephanie called me in and I know what it was about kuz I wasn't supposed to do what I did.

Sorry guys in I haven't updated and I'm sorry but I'll make it up to you I will make a really long chapter tomorrow thanks for the reads and Vote vote vote!!!!!