Chapter 7- Grand Rapids

Dinner goes fine. I made my moms famous chicken noodle soup and grilled cheeses. Greyson keeps his distance, which Im grateful for. If he came any closer, I might jump his bones.

He's wearing jeans, a black henley, a grey carhartt hat, and timberland boots. His shirt outlines every muscle. You can see some of the tattoos on his arms since he has his sleeves rolled up.

"Mags, can I have some soup to go?" I nod with a huge smile on my face. He comes as close as he can to my ear.

"Can I stay tonight, baby?" I nod again but this time quicker.

Everyone leaves but Stacey , Nicole and Grey all stay to help pick up. As I'm cleaning up the table, Greyson hip checks me.

"I'm excited to sleep in bed with you again, Mags." Greyson whispers into my ear as he hip checks me.

Tomorrow we leave for Grand Rapids which is a long drive. I have to drive Bailey, Jackie and I. Bailey invited her cousin, who also doubles as her new best friend.

"Auntie M, Thank you for dinner. My mom cooks like dog shit for dinner." She lets out a howl.

"You're welcome Jackie-Jack. You can sleep in Baileys room.Also watch your mouth!" Her and Bailey both come over to me. I give them both a goodnight hug and kiss.

After Stacey and Nicole stay, we gossip in the living room for a while. Greyson went to play video games with Colton, Asher and Brandon.

"We know you fucked him." I try my best to play it off.

"No I would never." Shit, they aren't gonna believe that.

"We don't care, we just want to know if it's big." Stacey says as Nicole erupts into a fit of giggles.

Soon we are shaking the house from laughing so hard. We say our goodbyes and plan a dinner for us on our trip this weekend. Greyson and Brandon come up stairs. Greyson has Brandon in a choke hold, giving him a noogy.

"Okay Brandon. Please go to sleep tonight. I love you so much." I give him his goodnight hug and kiss before going into my room.

"I assume you brought no clothes." I ask. Greyson smiles at me which means he definitely didn't.

"I don't have any clothes for you."

"Okay that's fine." He says peeling off his shirt. My gosh, in the light, you can see every man-created ab line. His pecks and chest are insane. Don't get me started on his back or shoulders.

Next is his jeans and I swear drool starts to fall from my mouth. A pool starts to form in my leggings too. His bulge is not even hard and it's showing through his boxers.

"Mags, you've seen it before. Why are you staring?" I shake my head getting out of my dirty fantasy.

I start to strip out of my clothes. First is my sweater, then my tank top leaving me in just a bra. I shimmy my leggings down over my ass. I feel his eyes burn into my ass.

"That's good enough for clothes, come climb in bed with me." Greyson says, practically begging.

I get into the bed with him and I'm already hoisted up onto his abdominal region.

"Baby, I really want to see you play with yourself." I'm shocked. All the sex I've had has been so vanilla. So this is a shocker.

He pulls my panties to the side before asking once more. "Please baby, I really want to see you play with that beautiful pussy."

I put my fingers in his mouth before using them for my own pleasure. He's enjoying it just as much as I am. It hasn't even been 2 minutes and he's already got me on my back. He pulls his dirty blonde hair back in a low bun.