With Pleasure, M

Ezra tilted his head slightly, cocking an eyebrow at James as he grabbed the file in front of him. The agent was toying with him. That much was obvious. At least Tanner wasn't in there. Would be embarrassing for what he was about to do next. Ezra stood from his desk and made his way around it, eyes zeroing on his prey. Bond. He lifted a hand to James' cheek, a finger gently grazing across his jaw–it caused the agent to let out a light gasp. He didn't think Ezra would do anything. Not in the office...

"Be here at 8 pm, will you?" Ezra smiled innocently as he took his hand away. Oh, James was in for it now. "You're dismissed, 007. Do whatever you do when there's a break, hm?"

James didn't even have to think too hard to realize why Ezra wanted him in his office later on. Most operatives would be gone... Including Moneypenny and Tanner. No one to accidentally walk in on them.

Bond gave Ezra a curt nod, "Of course, sir." He turned to leave, a smirk on the edges of his lips. Being James Bond, it was part of his duty to annoy the new Quartermaster.

And so he did.

James arrived at Q's headquarters to be met with Q and Alix working away at a desk together. Ezra had to know but it didn't seem like he cared. Q was much more stable than he or Ezra ever could have been. He made his way over to their desk, the pair straightened up when they realized he was there. Alix knew James and her father had a... relationship going on. Of some sort.

"007, what can we do for you?" Q asked, trying his best to be nice. Though, his voice was condescending no matter what he did.

Bond hummed as he looked around at the different people working around them. "My... car. The DB-5... When will that be fixed?" He'd like it to be his daily car. There was never a dull moment in the life of 007. With the car repaired, at least he'd have the upperhand if it just so happened that their enemy wanted to catch him on the roads of London.

"You gave it back to us as a burnt crisp." Alix said simply, crossing their arms. "You might need to wait a while." They sassed as they motioned to the shell of the car that was sitting off to the side, in its own little enclosure.

James cocked an eyebrow at the short twenty-something year old. Alix wasn't that intimidating but they were the child of the Director. Well, when has anything like that stopped him before? "And? You're in the Q-Branch, figure something out." He said in a teasing tone.

"Not our fault the DB5 got fucked. Now is it, James?" Alix shrugged. Perhaps she was being difficult on purpose. Wasn't her place to say.

James chuckled, an idea popped into his head. One he wasn't so sure he should say aloud... but it was too funny to keep to himself. "That's not the only thing getting fucked." He hummed, leaning against Q's desk to look around at the new gadgets being developed.

Alix and Q were silent–shocked he would say such a thing. Then again, that was normal for James Bond. Alix glanced from Q to James, suspicious. "I know it isn't Q–or me, for that matter–I hope to God it's not you." They observed James. It was obvious, like how he wanted it to be. "Fuck... no!" They exclaimed, pained to have made the realization.

Q ran a hand through his hair. He didn't need to be hearing this, much like Alix didn't need to either. "James! No one needs to know about your plans with M!" Q hissed.

"What?" Bond laughed. "I never said I was fucking him."

"Please never say anything like that about my father ever again." Alix requested with a strict tone. Not really a request, more of an order. One they hoped James would listen to because they didn't need to hear anymore.

"Or about our boss." Q added.

James countered, "Then fix my car, hm?"

Q and Alix shared a look, the shorter of the two pursed their lips. "Fine. Don't blow it up again then?" Alix cocked their eyebrow at the agent.