Chapter 3:Forever!

--"Good Morning"!(Me)

She opened her eyes and stared at me for a long second.

Me:"Were my shoulders a good place enough to sleep for you"?

Airish:"What?pardon me. I didn't intend to do that."

Me:"haha! You are worrying too much.You were tired of the conversation so you fell asleep.There is nothing wrong."

Her cheek is reddened with shyness.Last night we both were tired of the conversation so we fell asleep here.

Airish:"hey!lets have a coffee together,I'm going to make it."

Me:"Sure"!

Such a caring girl!what if she becomes my wife.(me whispering)

Airish:"Its ready,take it"

I'm thinking if I should ask her about that night where I met her first,It seems she forget it or may be because of darkness she didn't noticed my face.

Me:"Thank you"!

ringgg...ringgg..ringgg

Me:"Hello Mom"

Mom:"where are you?you haven't returned home yet.I will neither give you breakfast or lunch,this is your punishment."

Me:"atleast give me the time to explain mom.hello....hello...hello"

Airish:"Is something happened?"

Me:"My mom is too angry cause I haven't returned home yet. And she will not give me food till the lunch."

Airish:"Don't worry I'll make meals for you.Stay here."

Me:"No Airish,I have to go home.Couldn't you understand how angry is she?"

Airish:"yaa, I see.But give me a few minutes I'll make a delicious dish for you".

Me:"Oh girl,you are crazy".

Airish:"silly boy".

After a while.....

Me:"ummmm!smelling too good.What is this?"

Airish:"It's a secret".

Me:"Thanks Airish,Now I have to go,bye".

Airish:"take care".

After returning home somehow I managed the situation by explaining things.To taste the delicious food,made by airish I ate less.
The food is too tasty.I just want more..(me to myself)

My mom has entered....

Mom:"Sorry my son,I almost forgot that you are adult now,you can go anywhere by any time..but atleast you should ask me before going."

Me:"Okay mom I'll keep it mind from next time."

triringg..(message from Airish)

Airish:"what a magical doctor you are!by your medicine and advice my mom has recovered so well that she is going aunty's house today."

Me:"ooh nice,I'm glad to hear that.But there is nothing magical.Recovery time varies person to person,for your mom - she recovered so soon because may be she well understand my words yesterday.But be careful,Your mom has just recovered,avoid all the negativities that will embarrass her."

Airish:Ya got it.
...................................
Airish:"hey! May be I shouldn't ask you because your mom will get angry again.But...

Me:"what's the matter.Don't hesitate and tell me."

Airish:"As I just said My mom will not home today and I have to stay alone in a house.I'm afraid".

Me:"Afraid?for what?"

Airish:"What if ghost will come?"

Me:"hahahaha!oh silly girl you afraid of ghosts,so funny."

Airish:"hey!don't smile okay"

Me:"okay okay..I'm coming your house today".

Airish:"But your mom?"

Me:"She understood that her son is no more a kid, she gave me permission that I can do whatever I want".

Airish:"So you are coming today,right?"

Me:"ofcourse!"
.............................
Me:"hey mom!I'm planning to go one of my friend's house tonight.Can I....?

Mom:"oo I see,she is a girl right?"

Me:"How did you know"?

Mom:"That's why I'm your mom.I saw the lunchbox in your room and atleast there is none of your friends can cook,so it's a girl."

I wonder how my mom notices small things like these,women are so clever.

Me:"hehe!she is just a new friend,I mean just friend."

Mom:"I know everything".
............................................
Finally the time has come.I'm so excited and feeling nervous to meet her again.

dingdong....dingdong..

Airish:"come...".

Me:"So miss have you planned what will we do for the whole night".

Airish:"ofcourse we will not sleep.just kidding".

Me:"Naughty".

Airish:"I have an idea!lets watch a horror movie,do you like it?"

Me:"you girls are too weird...didn't you said that you afraid of ghosts and now on the other hand you wanna watch a horror movie...hahaha".

Airish:"things are different when we are alone and when we are with someone".

Me:"Okay okay lets watch".

Airish:"Wait,It will better if I make some popcorns".
.........................................
We are alone in the room and I'm literally blushing to think the situation..only 'she' and 'me'..how romantic..

Airish:"this movie is too scary,isn't it?"
Me:"ya but not that much".

She is so much beautiful that even in fear her face is looking cute..like a baby..
-------oh my god...what a creepy face.

She jumped into me and hug me tight for a long time...I'm sweating but not in fear.It is because of the warm hug from her.Feeling so shy...
........after a while she realised that she hugged me in fear and now she is blushing.I can hear the beat of two hearts.
................
Me:"I have something for you".

I took out the chocolate from my pocket and give it to her...

Airish:"Wowww!Dark Chocolate..my favourite..how did you know that I love dark
chocolate?"

Me:"From the quantity of adding coffee powder I came to know that you love dark chocolates..after all I'm a psychiatrist."

Airish:"Brilliant,I wish we have friendship forever."

Me:"Ya we are friend,why are you worried?'

Airish:"Because I think all promises are fake,how can I believe someone,if my own father can cheat like these".

Me:"If you wish you can share me".

Airish:''2 years ago my father left us for a woman,he told my mom that he had an affair with the woman on his college days and he also said that he and my mom had arrange marriage, so my mom was never special like the woman.As the woman return now, so he can't wait to see her".

Me:"Shame on his mind,after all he is a father,didn't he think about you while leaving?"

Airish:"But you promise me,you will never leave me,we will be friends forever."

Me:" I promise,I'll never leave you. Our friendship will last forever."
.........................

We crossed our fingers and promised....

Airish:"say Forever!"

Me:"FOREVER"!
........................................