Chapter11:Troubles

Ummm!all the symptoms are perfectly matched to call the mental illness is B.P.D.And I need to start her treatement to cure the disease.But,at this very moment where she is not recieving my phone calls,I'm worried that she can't be cure so easily cause she has high internal feelings to obsessed with the disease so deeply....
---Alexxxxx.......

--Yes!mom

Mom:Your Coffee is ready..hurry up.

I took the cup and noticed my mom to staring strangely at me...

Mom:What's going on with you?It's look like you are distracted from the world..what do you think about so deeply?

Really?am I thinking too much that everyone can notice it?is this because I'm in love and overthinking for her?(me to myself)

Me:It's nothing mom..just the work pressure is too much...

Mom:okay..don't worry too much.

I drank the coffee and went for my chamber...
.............................................................

I faced so many strange cases today...although its good for my experience as a bribed doctor.

sigh!will my guilt never gonna leave me?

As all the patients have gone..my work is done for today as a doctor but not as a lover.. cause I have to treat my love well to recover her.

A voice is coming from the outside..it seems my assistant is yelling at someone.

I opened the door and got puzzled..Airish is on my chamber. What happened to her?does she came here for apologizing?

As soon as she saw me she rushed towards me and crying..

Airish:Alex..please forgive me..I don't know why am I getting angry so easily..I didn't trust you that day and behaved messy with you..I know you are angry on me..but trust me I was not like that before..I don't know what the hell is going on.

Me:Please calm down..I'm not angry on you..cause I know that my girl love me so much and she trust me.

Airish:yes! I trust you.But why I didn't trust you that day?I'm facing totally strange mood swings..

Me:It's all for the disease...

Aisstant:uhhummmm....it's already evening and I think its not safe for the girl to reach home late through the risky path.

Ouuf! I didn't want to disclose to my assistant that I'm in a relationship..

Me:He is right Airish..we should go home..take a seat on my car..

I locked the door and fastened our seat belt..

Airish:Tell me what were you saying?I have a disease...

Me:You have BPD..like your mother.

Airish:What?how did you figured out?

Me:Don't you believe your psychiatrist partner?

Airish:What should I do then?

Me:Don't worry..its the early stage..I'm with you here to cure your disease..

Airish:I love you

Me:I love you to..

It seems like a long drive with her..I'm so happy today for her arrival on my chamber...

Me:Ohh shit!

Airish:What happened?

Me:I think The tire is punctured..

Airish:What?Its so dark already..does it mean we can't reach home?

Me:And there is no nearby shop that I can recover my punctured tires..

Airish:What?What will we do now then?it is for you..can't you drive smoothly?

Me:Its not my fault..try to understand..

Airish:I'm going to find track for myself..you rubbish sit on your fu*king car for lifetime..

She opened the door in a fury and rushed away..

Me:Airish!where are you going?are you crazy?you don't know the path and you are rushing..

Literally..I can't see things clear in dark because of my eyesight...where is she?

I put my spectacles and look for her..she is missing...what should I do now...

--Airish...where are you?..Airish come back..please..don't do that.(me shouting)

What a mad girl?oh god! where is she?if I can't find her..I will die..cause she is my life...
...............................................................
The whole night passed.I'm restless after the searching..still I couldn't find her...

I stepped some foot forward and noticed a police station..

I should submit a missing diary....

---Sir,I'm here for a missing diary...

Why the policeman is behaving strange?does he found something wrong with me?

The Policeman:So..you are the man right..What a god sake that a criminal appears by himself to the police station..

Criminal!Why is he admitting me as a criminal?....one a minute..does it mean he came to know that I'm a bribed doctor...but how?

I said quite confidently..

--Excuse me sir!I think you are mistaken something..I'm not a criminal...

The Policeman:You can make fool your patients by your art of lying but not me.I have enough evidence for it that you gave bribe to become a doctor..

Me:What?who gave you the evidence?

The policeman:Why should I tell you about that?

Oh god!..why are you giving me that much troubles..Airish is missing already and the police suddenly got some evidence that I gave bribe..I'm totally hopeless..what will be with me?