London Blue 1

Liebliv, LivNix, WildLiv

Set after D-Day and they are boated back from France to England.

Summary: Easy Company gets a week-long pass to London after returning from France, it would have been memorable if they could only remember it. Why was Liv wearing a silver band on her left hand? Where was Lewis? Her brothers? Bill? Her girls? And how much did she drink?

This is also inspired by reading about the boys getting back from France and getting their back pay and week-long pass and not remembering a damn thing about it.

Rated M for adult content

Tied into Courage Under Fire

**

Part One of Seven

"I heard from Helen that you and Olivia are in the same company and have been billeted with her when Sink allows it. Is there something else going on between you two that I need to know about? It was bad enough knowing that you were with her before we got married. But now this? It's too much Lewis, it's either her or me and our son."

Scoffing, Lewis crumpled up the letter from his wife and tossed it into the empty wastebasket that only had an empty Vat.69 bottle in it. She couldn't keep him away from Olivia, she was the only sense of normality in this god-forsaken war and everything just made sense when she was there and with him and Easy Company. And he wasn't sure if the feelings he felt for her were lust or if it was because he was falling in love with her. He could never really tell but whatever it was, he was just going to go with it. And if she needed up being with Liebgott, he was okay with that. The man treated her better than Bill did and Olivia was happy. And almost like how she was when he showed up for the debutante ball that she was forced into doing. And that's all that he wanted was for her to be happy.

His feet had carried him down the hall to where Olivia's room was, as the first lieutenant of the nursing corp of the second battalion, she was near the battalion headquarters, which meant it was easy for him to sneak in and out of her room whenever he wanted or needed too.

"Liv!' He knocked on the door, "We need to talk!" "One sec, Lew," Her voice was breathless like she had just gotten out of the shower. "I have seen it all before babe, I am coming in." He opened the door, "You aren't going to believe this," Olivia wasn't coming out of the shower as he had thought, instead she was straddling Liebgott's lap, naked as the day she was born, and the equally naked skinny man had been sitting up, with her nipple in her mouth, his hands gripping her ass guiding her motions up and down his cock. "Not what it looks like sir." He started as he went to help Liv off of him.

Suddenly fearing for his life, he knew her two older brothers and Bill were scary when it came to her but when it came to Nixon who knew her inside and out, he was worried about what Nix could do. They had all heard the story about Nix pulling a pin when Ranney wasn't paying attention. If he did that for not paying attention what would he do if him being balls deep in Liv? The girl that was jokingly called Lewis's? Mostly because they did everything together and from the rumors were sleeping together when he wasn't drunk and she wasn't chasing after her girls or the boys.

Shaking his flask out of his sleeve, Lewis shut the door, "I am sure we can work something out." He figured that they all had needs and if Liv was okay with it then he was going to be okay with it.

Liebgott met Olivia's eyes and smirked seeing the lust in her eyes, he strained his neck up and captured her mouth with his. She had a whole other side to her when they were alone and he got to know her. The more he fell in love with her. He tangled his fingers in her hair and pulled her mouth to his, "Didn't know for such a prim and proper girl, you could be so nasty." She bit his bottom lip causing him to hiss, "Baby, you have no idea."