Currahee part 4

author's note: the chapter will have the spaghetti lunch and a rare weekend pass. I just can't do this story without one or two weekend passes.**

Currahee part 4

September 1942

Edward wasn't surprised to see his younger brother waiting for him by the barracks, he had just come in from town from his weekend pass and seeing his wife and son.

"Hey Bobby, how was your weekend?' He smirked, he couldn't help it, he enjoyed seeing his younger siblings squirm and stay on base. They didn't need to be in town raising hell and that's exactly what they and their friends within Easy Company would do. Raise hell, get into fights at bars, and get arrested and he knew that Olivia would be jumping in to stop her twin and Bill from getting arrested. She had done it once before. He personally wanted to see his sister stay as innocent as possible. The younger Stewart brother shook his head not wanting to talk about their long weekend marching and practice jumps, "Your sister." Edward groaned and dropped his chin to his chest, normally when conversations started with your sister, it never ended well.

"What did she do?"

"She is pissing off Sobel."

"That's not hard." Ronald Speirs commented, he had followed Edward back into the barracks area and decided to listen in. Even being in a different company than Sobel was, they had all heard about the chicken shit CO. And if he was being honest, he was interested in the Stewart twins.

Edward and Lily both spoke very highly of them both.

"If Winters and Nixon wouldn't have been right there Friday when Olivia stepped in and said she told Christenson to drink the water so he wouldn't get sick, he would have decked her. He was trying to tell Liv that she didn't have any say in the men's care."

"That's her job." Edward was furious, he wanted to have Olivia switch from Easy to Dog but from what he had seen and heard, she was finally finding her place and herself. Something that she desperately needed. "Like that, this is the whole reason why they are here. Other than to help the medics out."

"I know, Eddie, I know, he is gunning hard for her. He tried to put her on duty with Cobb.' The name sounded familiar but either Speirs or Edward could place. "Blond is angry a lot. Like how Daniel is angry. He wants in Olivia's pants badly."

Bobby held his hands up seeing how angry the oldest brother was getting. "I put a stop to it." He tilted his head in the direction of 1st and 2nd platoons, the man in question was visible and the blond man was almost front and center, his eye blackened and his nose swollen.

"Where is Olivia?" He asked not seeing his sister in the group. The other nurses were visible. "She is with Liebgott and Talbert in the hospital. I think they offered to help her with the paperwork."

Speirs raised his eyebrow, there was no way that the men were just "helping" with her paperwork, a lot of the boys flirted and tried to get into girls' pants. And from what he had heard, Joe Liebgott and Talbert were the two biggest man whores in the company.

"I am going to go check on her.' Edward muttered, clearly on the same wavelength as him, 'She doesn't need to be messing up her career for a romp.' He walked off towards the hospital muttering angrily to himself. Bobby smirked, he knew that he couldn't stop Olivia from flirting with Joe and Talbert, she would never listen to him but Edward, she would. Something about him being the oldest brother carried more weight than her twin did.