i love you.

TW :: SWEARING/CURSING

[ this chapter is going to be focused on enid's pov only ]

enid's pov ::

*5:24 pm* *wednesday's room*

these past few days wednesday hasn't been herself and i understand why. someone touches her she flinches. when she sees anybody especially males. she would hide behind me. she wouldn't leave my side at all. i go somewhere without her, she crys. i promised her i'll always be next to her. she wouldn't eat unless i'm next to her. she's really clingy at this time and i love it. she refuses to go out somtimes. and we have a month till school starts again. which probably would terrify her. i'm not really hyper to go back if you think i am. i'm terrified for my girlfriend on what is gonna happen to her again. i'm genuinely scared for her. i don't wanna leave her side either. i've decided something. and i would need yoko, divina, and bianca's help. i can't do it without them. the moment i leave my girlfriend's side she would notice. immediately.

nevermore bitches 🤪

today

me :: hey guys, i need a favor

yoko !! 🖤 :: we are all listening, divina and bianca are right here 😜

me :: uhh, can u guys set up a date for me and wens? i mean like set up a place for us? i would do it, but wednesday will find out immediately 😭😭 i want it to be like a surprise for her

yoko !! 🖤 :: ofc girly!😝 tell us what u want it to be like

me :: path of red and black rose petals and decorations that wens would like.

yoko !! 🖤 :: okayyyy we got it 😚

me :: THANK UU!! i owe u guys one 🫶🏻

yoko !! 🖤 :: NO NEED TO THANK US WE WOULD LOVE TO DO THIS MORE OFTEN

me :: u guys definitely would😉

yoko !! 🖤 :: LET'S GOO, we're gonna start right away!!

*end of texting*

so glad i have yoko, divina, and bianca here to help me. oh shit i forgot to tell yoko about the food and other stufffffff. forget it. they are already doing enough for me. i'll have to do it myself. wens is taking a nap right now so i gotta be quick. i'm sorry wensss i promise i'll be really quick!! i kissed her on the forehead and i get carefully of the bed trying not to wake my sleeping girlfriend. she didn't. that's good. now i gotta be quick because she if finds out i left her side she would freak the fuck out just like what happened last week. when i just went to use the bathroom without her noticing.

*later*

i walked for a few minutes and finally arrived at town. i see yoko, divina, and bianca entering a shop. just a few feet away from me. okay so what do we need? right food. i enter a seafood shop and ordered sushi. wednesday loves sushi. and ordered some more food and drinks. i decided to get us matching bears. i entered a shop full of stuffed animals.

"welcome!" the worker at the front desk said

"hi! can u show me where you guys keep your bears?" i asked