IX

"An activity live this early morning?" Iori said in bewilderment as soon as he woke up.

"Live Routine of I7, TRG and Re:Vale?" Mitsuki read.

"Whole Day Routine without the Managers and Staffs?" Ryuu mumbled, puzzled.

"Self-Professionalism Idol Routine?" Tenn frowns from the note as he flipped his pancake.

"Average Routine (Idol Version)! Oh! We're gonna be street idols again!" Momo exclaimed.

"A routine?! I have to either clean 5 rooms in this hotel, go to the laundry shop to wash everyone's clothes or walk around the city of Seoul to hand out pamphlets while talking English?!" Tamaki cried, seeing his sulking expression from the camera.

They've been in Korea for three days and their collaboration are starting to progress through activities that the president has been preparing. Takanashi Otoharu has learned about the people here in Korea only knows about Momo, Yuki and Tenn as Angelo. The rest of the boys haven't stand out, so he set out a plan to get IDOLiSH7 and TRIGGER to be introduced to Korea with a live stream of their progress together.

He let the managers know and didn't allow them to interfere during live.

"I know you four are just doing your jobs, but I need to change a few things in here. This is all against Japan's music industry, but we have to set the boys to the right direction where, even alone, they should know what to do. We are not only raising idols, we are still raising teenagers and soon-to-be adults. TRIGGER won't have a problem looking out for themselves, but I7 are a bunch of reckless children. Nikkaido Yamato-kun included. We should not forget how they put themselves in danger during TRG's abduction and how they risked their reputation performing 'Secret Night'. It's about time they slowly improve on their own without playing nice with their big brothers (TRG and Re:Vale). Just be sure to monitor their AI wristbands for anything suspicious..."

"Yes, sir"

With the twins... "Nanase-san, breakfast's ready!" Tenn called before the red head center shows up, still in pajamas. "Morning, Te-K-Kujo-san! Thank you for the food!" Riku exclaimed, almost slipping up if wasn't for his twin gripping unto his shoulder while pouring some honey in his pancakes.

"No problem~ I enjoy doing these every morning"

"Really?! TRIGGER must be so lucky!"

"Oh you flatter me too much, Nanase-san. I can barely give anyone such proper breakfast..."

"'W-What?! 'cough' 'cough' Not true! I a-always wanted to eat breakfast with you! I enjoy the way you make breakfast-I m-mean the breakfast you make! I-I mean..."

"You think my pancakes are not too much every morning then?"

"No- I mean YES! I almost feel bad eating it-It's adorable~" Though it's a professional act, Riku still freaks out whenever Tenn acts like he is worried over something small. However, he feels a little off this morning. Let's say that he can describe how chilly the room and almost got an attack until he saw a letter on his desk that says that there's a camera on air at the moment to record the routine for the day.

Thank goodness for his twin calling out for his name to have breakfast with him. It's another day where Tenn needs to put on his angelic personality that any girl would go crazy with, but this time, he have mastered it. After Friend's Day lasted, Riku wanted to hear him sing more solos. What's better than to hear it once he succeeds to form a full duet with his Tenn-nii.

...It reminds him how close they used to be... Oh he would would trade to God the entire universe for an alone time like this with his twin brother.

"TENN!" Of course, there's also Lucifer whose here to ruined everything. Rather than having a peaceful morning, Ryuu and Gaku arrived with their roommates and the rest of their members who are still on their pajamas and completely ruined the time that was supposed to be given for the twins today. Tenn heard Riku groaned out loud before tensing up when his twin actually slammed his head on the table and soon regretted it.