You don't love me

requested by: ash_ugly4

Little: George <3

Caregiver: Dream <3

* * *

Dream has been in his office all day.he was streaming with Sapnap,after that he streamed with Sam,Hannah,Bad, anyone you can possibly think of.he wanted to be more active for his fans because he knew they had absolutely no new content and he felt bad.he does this every once in a while,picks a random day where he just grinds then goes back to being lazy.

while Dream was streaming and having fun,George was in his room playing with his toy cars.he threw the cars on top of each other,mimicking an explosion.

he giggled behind his pacifier,putting the cars back in place.

he'd gone to Dream multiple times today to ask him to play,but Dream just sent him back every time,telling him he was busy.

he started to get bored again,wanting some attention from his Daddy.

he got up from the floor,waddling over to Dreams room with his stuffie.as soon as he opened the door Dream saw him,muting his mic and turning off his camera.

"everything okay baby?" Dream asked,still somewhat paying attention to the computer.

George walked over,tugging at Dreams arm "wanna be wif you daddy" George whined,his voice slightly muffled by the pacifier.

Dream sighed "George,baby you know im busy right now.can you play with your toys?"

"but daddyy i bofed" George whined,slightly jumping up and down in frustration.

"okay,okay baby.just.. just sit there quietly okay?go to your little corner" 

Dream had a little corner in his office for George.it was just a random corner with blankets,pillows,stuffies sweets and other stuff for George.

George nodded and walked over to his corner,trying to entertain himself.

Dream continued to stream with his camera off,not wanting to take the risk.he ended a stream with Foolish,now starting a stream with Karl.he said hi to Karl and his viewers before they started playing roblox.

George wanted his daddys attention.he wanted to be held and rocked back and forth.

he got up from his corner,walking over to Dream and tugging on his sleeve.

Dream sighed as he muted "yes."

"when you done daddy?"

"i don't know,George.i'll be done soon" Dream said as he put his headphones back on,unmuting himself.

George whined,walking back to his corner.he watched as Dream had fun with Karl,laughing and screaming.why was he paying attention to Karl and not him?

George crossed his arms,glaring at the screen from his corner.

he grabbed his stuffies,trying to do anything to entertain him.he hugged one of the pillows as he imagined Dream hugging him and showering him with kisses.he sniffled,starting to get sad.he missed his daddy,even tho he was right there.

tears threatened to fall,but he blinked them back.

he waited for another ten minutes untill he couldn't anymore.he just wanted his daddy.

he got up,once again,going over to Dream.

"daddy i wanna be wif you" he whined,kicking his feet.

Dream muted "George,please! play with your cars,color,whetever just let me stream!"

Georges eyes started to tear up again.he cares more about his stupid stream than him "you don't love me anymore!" George started to sob and ran out of the room,going into his bedroom.

"what.." Dream groaned,taking off his headset.he'd make an excuse for the stream later.

"George,honey wait" Dream called out as George ran into his room.

he plopped down on the bed,hugging his stuffie and crying.

Dream walked into the room,sitting down on the edge of the bed. "honey,come on" he put his hand on Georges shoulder,but George pushed it away

"you donf love me anymore" he sobbed,curling up on the bed.

"what?what are you talking about baby of course i love you"

"you-you stweamed a-and talked to stupid karl and not me" he said through hiccups and sniffles.

Dream couldn't help but chuckle.

"oh baby,come on,come here" he scooted George into his lap,swaying back and forth.

George didn't protest,i mean after all this is what he wanted.he cried in Dreams arms,mad at Dream and Karl as if it was Karls fault.

"im sorry baby,i got caught up with my streams.im sure Karl didn't mean to take me away from you.im here now baby,alright?i'll give you all the attention you need my sweet boy"

george hiccuped,holding onto Dream tightly "pinky pwomise?"

"pinky promise" Dream smiled,kissing the brunettes head.

George started to calm down,wiping his nose with the sleeve of his hoodie.well,Dreams hoodie to be exact.he rested his head on Dreams shoulder,fidgeting with his fingers.

"daddy can we watch movie?" George politely asked.

"yes,of course honey.good job being so polite baby boy,so nice of you" Dream kissed his cheek,picking him up and carrying him downstairs.

they sat down on the couch,Dream turning on the TV.he turned on Georges favorite,spongebob and turned the volume slightly up.George squealed in excitement,having his two favorite things: Dream and spongebob.Dream was sitting next to George,his left arm wrapped around his waist.

he got a blanket,pulling it over George.George cuddled into Dreams side,excitedly watching the movie.

"daddy,you promise you be with me from now on?" 

"yes sweetheart,i promise.i'll spend all of my time with you,with my sweet little boy" Dream took Georges hand with his right hand,holding it gently.

George smiled behind his pacifier,turning his attention back to the movie.

about half an hour later,Dream noticed George was starting to fall asleep.he turned off the movie,picking up George.he went upstairs,going into their shared bedroom.he put George down on the bed,freshening up in the bathroom before turning off the lights and getting into the bed himself.George immediately clung onto Dream,resting his head on his chest.Dream wrapped his hands around the boy,placing sweet,delicate kisses on his head. "good night my sweet boy" he whispered,holding onto him tighter and closing his eyes.George will be getting lots and lots of stuffies tomorrow as an apology :)

***************************************************************************************

not proof read.

you can request on my 'requests' part!

hope you enjoyed <3