Running away

requested by: Techno_Boo_42

Little: George <3

Caregiver: Dream <3

some angst but fluff at the end dw :]

im so active rn just cause i got motivation ill probs upload like once a day don't get used to this.

also its 5:17am

* * *

Dream had been busy all day.he had so many meetings to do,videos to edit,more meetings to shcedule,alot of editing,basically he was working for the whole day.it was afternoon and he was nowhere near done.George was really sad that day and Dream wasn't there comfort him.

"please can we play?" George asked Dream,who was still intensly typing at his computer.

"not yet George im working.go play with your stuffies"

George huffed,walking out of the room and going into his bedroom.he sighed as he sat on the floor,playing with his stuffies.he didn't wanna play alone.he wanted to play with his daddy.

he threw the stuffies around,getting bored again.he got out a coloring book and started to color,but he got irritated when he couldn't tell which colors he was using and messed them up.

why couldn't Dream just play with him?

he got up,going into Dreams room again.

Dream sighed when he saw him,knowing he'd ask to play again.

"daddy please" George whined,tugging at his sleeve "im so bofed i want you with me"

"George,please.this is important i have to get it done.you can go watch a movie"

George whined,but accepted his deal.George wasn't allowed to watch movies alone just in case there was something inappropriate in them.he found a cartoon and turned it on,hugging his stuffie while watching it.

George couldn't stay in one spot.

he kept squirming around,switching his stuffies,getting irritated when he couldn't get comfortable.he wasn't used to doing this kind of stuff without Dream.Dream was usually always there with him to keep him warm and comfy.

but he wasn't this time.

George got through about half the movie before he stopped watching untill he had a breakdown.

he stomped around his room,not knowing what to do.was Dreams computer stuff really more important than George?he grabbed a toy car to play with but threw it on the floor instead,angry at everything.

one thing about George,is that he got easily overwhelmed by the smallest things.

if he felt like a piece of clothing was touching him the wrong way,he'd break down.if he didn't like the texture of his food,he'd break down.

he was just feeling so bad and wanted to be with Dream.

he decided to try to go to him one more time.he took his stuffie with him,going into Dreams room,once again.

he stood next to Dream,watching Dream type weird numbers and letters in the computer.he was confused,how were these random letters more important than George?

"daddy" he whined,kicking his feet.

"George,im working."

"but you take forevaa,me more important" he tugged at Dreams sleeve,trying to get his eyes off the screen.