Chapter 1: Yeon City School

It was the day when it all happened, when the Z-virus started to attack more people and infect them...

Namjoon:"I already told you... The virus started, we have nothing to do with it"

Yoongi:"It's so funny how you adult look so concern at us when you left us to die alone"

Ella:"There is a cure, but it still haven't found. And why don't you guys find it? It's our job to find the cure bit the government is"

People suffering, more death, and more end their life's to escape the cruel faith. No one is willing to fight and all we do was run and hide like a prey and bunch of cowards and rats... What will happened to the world?

My name is Ella Cruz, I studied in Philippine but was transfer student in Seoul Korea. And this is my tragic and survival story how I end up here and manage to survive with my friends, and how their love ones die to the apocalypse....

The School of Death

.

.

.

.

.

Davao City, Airport

"Ella, mommy will miss you so much. Remember to call us when you get there" mom looks at me with her teary eyes as I smile at her and give her a tight hug "don't worry mom, I will" I said as I pull away from her.

"Flight 206 from Manila to Korea is now boarding" As soon as I heard my flight being announced, I grabbed my suitcase and looked at my mom one more time and smiled. After that, I turned around and walked away.

This is actually my first time going alone without my parents. Two months ago, I received the news that I had passed high school in Korea. I was confused about how I got in, as it turns out my grandmother accidentally put me there, thinking it was an audition. *sigh* I'm going to miss my family here.

3 hours later

My flight successfully arrived in Korea. I was nervous at first, but I remembered what my mom said to me. She mentioned that she has a friend who works in Korea. She also said that she told everything to her friend and that she is ready to help me. As people walked straight, I saw many people waiting for their loved ones.

I guess I'll need to find her As I was about to walk around, my phone rang. I grabbed my phone to look at the caller, but it was a mobile number, so I didn't know who was calling me. I decided to answer it. "Hello?" "Is this Ella?" I raised my eyebrow as I heard my name on the other line.

"Yes, who is this?" - Ella

"Hello Ella, this is Alexa, your mom's friend. Your mom told me everything. Are you here in Korea?" - Aunt Alexa

"Yes, I'm already here. I was about to find you, but I can't seem to see you since there are a lot of people." - Ella

"Wait, hold on. I'll raise the board so you can see it." - Aunt Alexa

I turned around to look for the board, but I couldn't find it. "Aunt Alexa, I can't find it," I said, worried, and then started to walk to find the board. "The board is pink and it says, 'Welcome to Korea, Ella.'" After a few minutes, I finally saw the board. A woman in her 30s waved at me. "Ella! Here!" I smiled and went to her. Aunt Alexa hugged me tight. "Goodness, I can't believe I'm able to see you! The last time I saw you, you were a little kid, and now, look at you! You've grown up to be a beautiful lady!" I chuckled at her words. "Thank you, Aunt Alexa. I'm also closer to being an adult now." Aunt Alexa smiled at me as she hugged me again."