Part : 8

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Maxi saw ash's hand was wrapped with bandage...

What happen to her?

She went to her and hold the injured hand. She stirred in pain suddenly.

"What's happened? ।" Maxi asked. She was worried if the wound was deep or was it a fracture. Frown expression was proof of her worried emotion for ash.

Ash slow took her hand away from her wife. A man came to them.

"Ma'am the work is done. If any  thing else give us a call. " The man left saying this same followed by other man.

"Ahmm... That new bed is for me. At least we need our personal space when we sleep. I thought it would be comfort-" Ash was stopped by her wife. Maxi raised her hand showing her to stop the explanation.

"It's ok. You don't need to explain anything. If you don't mind can I ask what happened to your hand?." She asked very formally. it hurt her, seeing her loved one doing this just to make up an act Infront for her dad. for second she felt like this marriage was no use. but she has to wait. few days ago she couldn't even talk to ash but now they are living under same roof.

They were always so close back then. Maxi was so bubbly and act cute around ash. But acting like a stranger with ash now is like someone stabbing her.

"It's nothing. Got into some fight at cafeteria. " Ash said simply walking to her newly placed bed. She can't believe that she said those things in café. She wants maxi to be away from her, then why did she get angry when he said bad about maxi.

"Let me treat the wound. Please. " She pleaded as if ash is going to refuse her offer.

"Ok" Ash simply replied. Younger ran to get the first aid kit. She came back soon with the kit.

Ash gave her hand. Younger opened the bandage to check how deep the cuts were. There were some Buries on her finger joints. It caused her to bleed too much. Maxi cleaned the wounds quickly and concentrated in treating it

Ash's scenes were not in her control now. She found her eyes staring at maxi's plum lip which made pout because of huge concentration she was keeping on the wound. She was admiring her wife's side profile secretly. The smooth skin was shining, glowing under the light of bedroom. Maxi tapped on the hand signaling she is done with the treatment. Ash cleared her throat and stood up.

Maxi blushed hard, when she saw ash starring at her. " I will make the dinner soon till that have some rest." Maxi said politely. She expected ash to be in good mood so she can make some conversations. but she was wrong ash was extremely in bad mood to day.

"don't expect me to do whatever you say." Ash said it as if she read younger's thinking. Maxi felt embarrassed. She knew that she shouldn't feel like that to make ash for herself. ash tried her best showing off that she was not interested in maxi at all, which was totally wrong. 

her behavior shows how much she is effected by maxi's each action. her eyes tell the truth that she is gain falling for maxi.

Days passed, no one changed. It's been two weeks since they are married. Nor ash changer her behavior neither maxi change her feeling for ash. Maxi was trying hard t get ash's attention, to impress her, to make her love again.

Ash is trying her all possible ways to avoid maxi. But she didn't sense that she is getting habituated to maxi. Daily eating her meals together with her even though they don't talk they both do few things together. Maxi being sweet she daily makes breakfast for both of them, starts conversation with ash. Subconsciously even ash talks to her friendly.

Somehow or somewhere ash got a bit of change in her. the thought of ignoring maxi has gone out of her hear.

it was a fine day ash was doing some paper work, and after whole week of leave even maxi started to go to hospital.

Bobby is my best friend's husband. Maxi's words pop into ash head. Maxi said it on their wedding day. Ash called Yami to her office room.

"Yami can you get information about a person?" ash asked curiously.

"yeah whose information do you want." Yami asked sitting on a chair beside the table.

"I don't know her name but I know where she works." Ash said with a naughty smile.

"ash!!! You have a wife for fucking sake." Yami said annoyingly. She misunderstood ash. more over she was making fun of her, it was their daily thing.one always have fun teasing other. it may be ash sometimes, or Yami.

"idiot!! I am not stalking around women. She is maxi's best friend and bobby's wife. She is already married dummy." Ash said walking out of her room. Yami followed her.

"ohh.... So you care for your wife." She started to tease ash now. ash glared at her, telling it serious not fun any more.

"I will get the info about her very soon." She left from there with a smile on her face. Ash was tired from sitting in her office for so long, so she was taking look around the floor.

After an hour or two Yami visited ash.

"here is the info about her, she works as assistant surgeon, bobby and she were married three years ago. And more info about her is in that file." Yami said hand a file to ash.

"thank you" ash said checking the file.

She have completed her work and she was about to leave the office, before that someone slammed opened that door of her cabin.

"bobby?"

Ash was shocked to see the unexpected person in her cabin.

"what do you think of yourself?" he asked going closer to the table where ash was standing.

"what are you doing in my office?" ash questioned back. She doesn't know why he is here. The aggressive look in his eyes tells that he is anger, that he can kill anyone who opposes him.

"are you spying on my wife?" he said slamming his hand on table. Ash didn't say any thing. She stood there like a statue, not knowing what to do.

"do you think I will not know what is happening around my wife." A familiar person entered the room it was maxi's friend.

"I know why you sent your men to know about me." The woman said standing beside bobby. She was so calm.

"I know about your past. I can understand why you want to know about me. Believe her for one last time. She didn't cheat you. We all believe her, then why not you? Only for once give her a chance." She said calmly making ash think about this thing.

Ash shut her eyes. " it was me who kissed her that day. I accept it, it was my fault. She did nothing to get punished for years" now." He said. Ash sat on the chair cupping her head with both hands. Even if she believes maxi now what is the guaranty that she will not get hurt again.

" trust is the only think that makes a bond stronger ash. She was always there for you to trust you, now it's your turn." Both left the office. They were here to tell ash what actually happened that day, but was not in the state of listening to anyone. She manipulated herself that if she loves again, it will hurt her.

She leaned back on her chair. She was tired from the work whole day, she was blankly looking at the ceiling as if it was the most interesting thing in the world. It's time to make her decision, If she want to make the things right with maxi or move on from maxi.

moving on from maxi. that means she likes her again. now it is a war between her brain and heart.

hi my lovely readers

i am having a small vacation. it means kind of free time i am trying my best to write chapters. 🤗🤗

hope you are enjoying the book. and thank you all for 200 readers. and please do vote. 

lots of love from me and the book MTE. ❤️❤️❣️❣️