Part : 13

THIRD PERSON'S POV 

It was already past 11 in the morning. Shiny, bright rays of sun was disturbing the sleeping beauty from the window of bedroom. Maxi stirred from the sleep. She opened her eyes and last night incident came into the vision. The blood rush to her cheeks, her face was crimson.

She looked around the room, she found none there except herself on the bed. She was expecting a good morning kiss or a warm hug from her wife after their memorable moments last night. At least presence of her partner. 

She sat up on the bed, the bed was all clean and tidy, even she was dressed in rode. There was a tablet with glass full of water and a note on the table beside the bed.

Have that tablet, it will help you with your body pains. And i am sorry about last night.

The scary feeling, the guilt, the mistake, don't know what to call it, but the tight hard feeling in her heart again came back. The word sorry crashed her all imaginations. The doubt of misunderstanding, and regret from ash hit her hard. A single tear left her eye.

Wiping them away she got ready for the day, but when she saw the love bites on her skin, and the soreness in her back again remained her of the previous night. She wants to cry, hold ash near to her heart, but i think she has to wait a little longer for that.

God is so cruel, Maxi thought she got what she want, the love but god snatched it all.  I better blame ash, sorry!, the cold blooded.

The whole day was like every other days. But the pang in her heart was not any normal one. She was preparing her self for such kind of situation. But the one she is in was never imagined.

She thought to talk to ash that night. As always she waited for ash in the night. But ash didn't come home that night. Not even a single call or a text from her. 

Tony saw the lights of the house were on whole night. He didn't see ash coming back home, he just saw her leave early in the morning in her office suit and a long black blazer on her shoulders.

The next day maxi woke up on the couch of living room where she was waiting for ash. She didn't eat her dinner too. she was feeling so weak and  hungry.

She will wait for ash to come home patiently. That is what she can do for now. 

"hello, Yami???" It was maxi she called YAMI who was best friend and secretary of ash. So she must know where is ash.

"yes, maxi!!"

"i have called you to know where is ash, i couldn't reach her."

"oh she is on a business trip in japan."

"when will she return?"

"she will be back till tomorrow evening. Didn't she inform you before leaving?"

"No! So you didn't go with her to japan. sorry! i mean you are her secretary."

"it's ok ! you don't need to be sorry. it was a sudden trip, so she went alone. don't worry, she will be fine."

"yeah thank you."

"yeah!! bye."

"So this shit head didn't inform maxi about anything, she will definitely cause problem for herself and maxi too." Yami shook her hear doing some work on computer. 

"I better call her after lunch." She was talking to herself. people around her was looking at her weirdly.

Maxi was really stressed out today. It's been a day since she saw ash. She was in her small cabin in the hospital. She sat at her computer desk, cupping her head.