Part : 9

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Ash went home, after feeling like an eternity in office. Her mind was occupied with the thoughts about what she have done to maxi. Many questions that if she was really that cruel to her wife, and many more if questions. She is now confused about what she has to do further. 

As she reached home it was already late. Maxi wasn't there in living room as usually waiting for ash to arrive. Ash felt bit weird with maxi's absence. Without her acknowledge her legs took her to the bed room and to maxi's bed. She kneed beside maxi, where she was sleeping.

She admired her wife's face features in the dim light of room. Unknowingly she smiled like a fool. But her deeds hit her hard. She felt soft when she saw maxi sleeping while hugging a pillow. She wants to replace the pillow with herself, but what the reason for sudden change.

She placed her hand on maxi's, she snuggled against the hand in her sleep, ash chuckled lightly. Ash caressed her wife's hair. Don't ask how she changed just by listening to bobby, even she doesn't know how this change got into her.

Few more minutes ash was still playing with maxi's face and hair, she fell asleep on the cold floor looking at her wife, Maxi hold ash's hand in her sleep seeking comfort.

When ash woke up in the morning she found herself sitting on ground and maxi was holding her hand, she slowly pulled her hand from her wife's grip, without any noise she got ready for her day it was week end both have their day off. She came out of bathroom, maxi was still sleeping peacefully.

Ash went to kitchen; it's so rare for her to come inside kitchen to cook. She knew few basic dishes to cook. She simply made few pan cakes for maxi and herself. She ate her breakfast alone; she was so hungry she didn't even have her dinner last night.

She kept all dishes to wash, there were few dishes that maxi left for her last night, ash cleaned them all, went to her bedroom to check on maxi. She was still sleeping.

Ash went out for a walk and she saw tony in garden watering the plants.

"good morning tony." Ash wished tony who looked back at her.

"good morning Ms. Ash." He simply wished and smiled at her. ash smiled back and walked out. he felt so new that she wished him morning, and she look so joyful. it like he is seeing a new ash.

Maxi wake up feeling so good, she felt like she had a best sleep in this life time. She found a stick note on her fore head.

Have your breakfast,

I left in on kitchen counter.

-ash

Maxi smiled looking at the note. She felt her cheeks blush. it's been so long since she got a message or a call or morning stick notes from ash. she smiled even more imagining cute things from past. 

She freshen up with excitement, feeling happy for the breakfast that ash mad for her. she went downstairs to fine no one there. She expected ash to be waiting for her, but there were no one she just ate her breakfast silently. Even if ash wasn't there she felt happy .

She as waiting for ash, don't know what else she was waiting for but , the excitement to meet ash today hits a bit different. She watched a movie while waiting for ash. It was almost lunch time, she thought to make something special today.

Ash was wandering around the city like it's her first time visiting here, even if she live in this city since she was born, it's been so long that she enjoyed going out like this alone. It's a refreshing feeling in her mind. She saw a saloon beside the road, subconsciously Her legs took her there.