Part : 12{ ℳ }

⚠️⚠️MUST READ THE WARNING, DONT SKIP. IF YOU SKIP DONOT BLAME ME FOR ANYTHING.⚠️⚠️

Welcome guys. i am warning you. if you are under 18 do not read it. As i said in the starting it is just a fiction. All the characters and the story, every thing is just my imagination. It's the world of my imagination.

So what i want to say is IF MPREG IS NORMAL IN FICTIONS then IN MY IMAGINATIONS FOR THIS BOOK THE MAIN LEAD HAS A MALE ORGAN, it's just an imagination. If you are uncomfortable plz skip this chapter.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"My baby ! ~"

"I mich you~~~"

"Baby you know I love you" Ash was still hanging on maxi. Yami and Tony were shocked at ash's behavior. She was behaving all childish few minutes back and now she is confession love to maxi.

"We better leave" Yami whispered Tony nodded his head still looking at the couple. Ash was totally leaning on her.

"Baby say that you love me" Maxi was really stunning by what ash was asking. It has been so so so long that she saw ash like this. She never gets drunk like this it really rare for ash to get wasted. It only happens when she is really happy.

Maxi saw her drunk when her team won trophy in basketball, in such an emotion she kissed maxi in front of everyone that day. Later That night the team went out for drink. That was the last time she was her drunk, according to her.

"Ash first let's get you change.  Yeah!!" Ash whined as she didn't hear what she want.

"No changing till you say you love me. " What's with her today, suddenly she wants me to say I love you. Maxi thought.

"You are gonna say or not. " She made a pout, she look so adorable. Her eyes looked like puppy's which already melted her wife's heart. Maxi was looking at her very fondly. A sweet smile spread on her face

"I love you ash" She leaned to ash's left ear to whisper it. Ash smile showing her bunny teeth. She instantly placed a long peck on maxi's lips. She widen her eyes and pulled back just to see ash giggling at her cutely.

"Ash we are not supposed to do this, come on, let's get you changed. " Maxi was fully flushing.

"Then what are we supposed to as a married couple." Maxi widen her eyes. The crazy feeling of butterflies and ticklish sensation was around her tummy.   

Ash brought her both hands cupping maxi's jaw and leaned forward. Younger didn't know what to do. Show was shocked but loving it.

Ash slowly moved her lip on the soft, pinkish one

Ash slowly moved her lip on the soft, pinkish one. Feeling them after very long time felt so heavenly. Ash pulled her wife closer. Her hands snaked around other's waist. One hand went in side the t-shirt. Maxi doesn't know what is happening any more, she lost her control.