Chapter 5 - The Winter Beach

Anastasia

26th of July 2021

If you didn't know, I live in Australia which means that even though it's July, it's Winter. I really want to go on a cute Spring picnic date with Vaishant. But obviously I can't. Also, I really want to be with Vaishant right now but I should probably tell my parents about us first. It was officially our 2 week anniversary and I really want to show him my family's unit on the beach. Obviously, I can't go without asking my parents which means telling them about him. I don't know how they will react to this, my mum and his mum are close friends, maybe she already knows. My main issue is that my parents and every other aunt, grandparent, parents' friend has told me, "You're a pretty girl, you should find a nice Greek boy to marry." And Vaishant happens to be Indian. I decide that I am telling my parents right now. If I could get the boy, surely I could get the approval. So I walked down the hard wood stairs to the living room. Immediately, I see my mother and father sitting on the couch discussing something that seems important. I wait for them to finish their conversation so I can begin, "Mum, dad, I have something to tell you." Attentively, they both look up at me. Sitting down on the opposing couch I explain, "I have a boyfriend." They both look shocked at how suddenly this came out. "Umm, well it's Vaishant, our neighbour," I elaborate.

My mum looks up at me and says, "Honey, we already knew, Sachita told me a week ago." (Sachita is Vaishants' mum)

Horrified, I mutter, "I'm so sorry, I should have told you sooner I just didn't know what you would think.

"It's ok sweetheart, he's a lovely boy," my mum replies warmly.

"Well I was also wondering if I could go to the unit for a weekend with Vaishant?" I ask my parents.

"I don't know about that, what do you think Iordanis?" my mother asks my father.

"Hmm it should be alright, she is responsible enough and he is mature," my dad responds.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I squeal enthusiastically. Running upstairs I text Vaishant,

Anastasia: hey, I'm going down to the family unit for the weekend I was wondering if you wanted to come with me? I think you'd really like the beach.

Vaishant: Yeah, that sounds great. What time do you wanna leave?

Anastasia: umm maybe like half and hour?

Vaishant: Sure, see you then.

Vaishant

As soon as I get her message I jump out of bed. Immediately, I start packing. I don't know what she wants out of this road trip. Does she want to fuck? Is she going to test me? Does she want me to be a gentleman or a devil? Just in case I pack 5 condoms, to be safe. Then I finish packing and go over to her house.

Anastasia

30 minutes later there is a knock on my door my mum lets him in and I call out, "You can come up here." I hear him walking up the creaky stairs the he knocks on the door and I reach up from the floor to open the door. He walks in and sits down next to me while watching me pack my bag. Leaning over, he kisses me on the cheek and I turn to him and kiss him on the lips. Grabbing at his neck to pull him in closer, our lips colliding and smashing against each other. Groaning into my lips he carefully grips onto my arms and pushes me away. As I press my head against the wall he grabs my hand and starts playing with my fingers. "You taste like strawberries," he whispers lazily. 

Vaishant

I did not know someone's lips could feel, taste that good. Her lips are so soft and plush. The way she moved them made me want to scream. They taste like strawberries, so sweet and delicious. I wonder if her lips always taste that way? Does she always wear that lip balm? I hope so.