Pathological Facade (Danganronpa FFF)

Pathological Facade is a FFF!Junko song.

Growing up in a very rich family, Enoshima was told she would be incredible. That she would change the world someday. She was given everything she ever wanted. Yet that wasn't enough for this interesting young lady.

She would change the world one day, right?

She could have anything she wanted, right?

No, simple riches were not enough for Junko. She wanted everything. The sprawling cityscapes. The quaint fields. Even the very skies above her head. The minds and hearts of millions.

Everything.

She wanted everything there ever was. Everything had to be hers. She wanted to be a god.

Her Pathological Facade. Her delusion. Her master plan.

She would have to do a lot to get there though. Somehow obtaining a giant highschool building with a lab underneath it? Too easy. Stealing two high-tech androids commissioned by the government for propaganda purposes? Child's play. Getting three classes of young adults foolish enough to fall for the trap? Simple. And sure, kidnapping a few civilians for early testing, why not?

It was a perfect plan. Her perfect plan. Her delusion. A facade. The twisted fantasy of one woman's wretched mind. It was too perfect to be true.

Junko Enoshima wanted the world in her hands. Said hands doomed to bear a pair of handcuffs. Rightfully struck down by the people she tried to convert to the ways of Despair. Namely the five young men she saw as nothing but numbers.

She wanted everything, and got nothing.

(This is inspired by the new Ghost song if you can't tell lol)