Chapter 45

Seulgi and Taehyung got out of the car thats when another car came and parked right beside theirs.

A lady came out of the car, who looked like in her twenties..

"She..??" Seulgi frowned when the another door of car opened and Jungkook came out of the car , followed by Jimin, Yoongi , Yeri and You.

"ERA..!! THIS IS THE SAME WOMAN I SAW IN THE BAR..MHPPMMH.." Seulgi was interrupted by Yeri who covered her mouth.

"Seulgi..we know we know.." Yeri said and removed her hand and looked at you.

"Seulgi..This is Su Yao, and this is Su Feng, Jungkook's and Su Yao's daughter " You said and this time it was Taehyung who shouted.

"WHAT .!!!JUNGKOOK'S DAUGHTER..!!!WHEN..HOW..WHERE.." His eyes were widen.

"WHAT..??" Seulgi followed his actions.

"I swear they are made for each other.." Yoongi whispered near your ears which was heard by everyone and they chuckled.

"Um..Why not we just go and register these two marriages..Then we all will go to celebrate.." You said and everyone's attention got diverted on the wedding.

Just as the crowd of 9 of you entered the Government building , people's eyes gathered on you guys.

"So many people..??"

"Oh..that child is so cute..??"

"Are they here for celebrating after registering..??"

" So many ..are they related to you..??" The man sitting in the office asked Su Yao, who looked behind at everyone.

"Uh..I.." She was saying but then you interrupted you.

"We are family"

You looked at Taehyung and Seulgi and then at Su Yao and Jungkook.

A smile itself came up on your lips.

"Finally..We are walking where you asked Wendy.." You mumbled to yourself as you saw Seulgi laughing with everyone..

Jimin was standing behind you and looked at your face.

"A family.??am I counted..??" He mumbled to himself and there was someone who heard it.

Yoongi who was standing near Seulgi and Taehyung, interrogating them about everything, heard it and glanced at Jimin.

He gave a meaningful smile to Seulgi, which was eventually noticed by Jungkook.

Yoongi nodded to Jungkook and then Jungkook slowly walked behind Jimin.

And

Pushed Jimin on you.

Jimin and you almost fell down on the ground until you balanced yourself and took the support of the Chair beside you.

Jimin subconsciously put his hand on the chair too and now, he was leaning on you.

Your faces were close and you could feel his heart beating deeply and in a fast speed.

Click.

The sound of clicking a photograph was heard and both Jimin and you turned your faces to look at the direction.

"Oops" Yeri smiled awkwardly as she quickly hid her phone in her bag and looked at everyone with a guilty expression.

You gently pushed Jimin away and stood back while Jimin looked away, rubbing his nape.