Quick Question

Hey ya'll!!

I have a lot of ideas in the works for other stories to write. I'm not sure if I'm gonna post a majority of them or not, but recently I've been sort of persistent with this one I've made, it's called Feathers and Feelings.

It's set in BNHA with a female OC from Brazil. Her quirk is unique (in my opinion) and her main love interest (at least right now) is Hawks/Keigo, of course.

I wasn't sure if I should add another potential love interest for conflict and if I did who would it be, ya know?

She's 26, Hawks is 25 and she's the kōhai to Nemuri, Hizashi, and Shouta who are 29 (I aged them down a year for plot and background reasons).

I can always provide more information or at least a character sheet to see if you all will be interested. It's not a total guarantee that I'll post it, but it's definitely an idea I'm playing with.

I've only watched season one and nothing else, but because of the internet and stuff, I'm fairly aware of what occurs later in the seasons and manga even if I haven't read or watched it myself. Besides, I don't think I want to follow the anime because I personally think if you're gonna add your own character, shit is going to change.

Anyways, please let me know and don't be shy, thanks!

———

I also have a Baki: The Grappler Fanfiction in the works as well. The main character is a strong female lead and I'm kinda excited for that one too.

Again, there is no guarantee that I will post it, it's more of a fun side project for me.

If at any point I decide to release any of my works it will be after this story is finished.

———

Anyways, ya'll know the drill, comment and let me know what you think.