ix

Ya'll my brain is mush, I can't even with one of my classes. I literally have to write an essay EVERY week for this fucking class and I'm TIRED! I'll tell you all right now, when I get to the end of the semester and receive a class review survey, I'm gonna have some words!

Also I just turned 22 today, so yay for me, I'm still alive, it's a milestone.

❖ —— ☾ —— ❖

• Third-Person •

Third-Person

Let's just say the school night started off okay and then ended off sour.

For Hatsumi, it was her responsibility to interact with all the boys, but it didn't mean she had to like them or their interactions with each other. Though she could admit—in some ways, some of them were bearable, but only slightly.

A good example of unbearable, occurred after they got back from school. As soon as they got through the door, Ayato was immediately keen on demanding Hatsumi for blood. With his interest came his brothers interests. In their minds—had she been anyone else—she would have already been a pale husk full of bite marks, but she wasn't, and that threw them for a loop. Normally they didn't care to keep their guests alive or at the very least well maintained.

And, normally, they didn't forget to seek out their prey and corner it into submission. It was quite odd because naturally the allure of human blood kept them aware of their prey. But when they thought about it—and I mean really thought about it—some harder than others, they hadn't really smelt her blood or her natural scent, like, at all.

Hatsumi, quirked a brow as all their faces slowly became puzzled, "Are you all just putting this shit together now? I've been here for three days already and you are just figuring it out?" Her last question came out alongside her laughter. You could tell she was amused, especially in the way that her eyes closed, the corners crinkling, her bent over with her arms wrapped around her stomach.

"Oh my god, you sorry son's-of-bitches. No wonder you guys don't know shit, you're so oblivious to all the signs that the answer could literally hit you in the face and it would still take a lifetime before you even figured it out, it's actually kind of pathetic when you think about it long enough."

She adjusted her school bag on her shoulder and cleared her throat to compose herself again, "Only one of you had the brains to notice that something was off and ask me questions."

She indicated to the brother laying on the couch in the foyer. He had his ear buds out of his ears, but his eyes were closed.

Reiji blinked in confusion and then grunted with a distasteful glare, "That good-for-nothing noticed? Must have been by accident. The bastard just lay's around all day wasting valuable time."

Hatsumi rolled her eyes at Reiji, "Good lord. Just because he's lazy doesn't mean he hasn't got a brain. He's probably smarter than half of you nitwits combined."