0: Note

"I don't think this is going to work,Cheol.We need to accept the reality and follow the rules."

"For you I can change the reality,break any rule.I just want you."

"I'll make sure to build a castle with walls so thick that anyone won't be able to take you from me.You are mine,Choi Seungcheol,my precious Ruby."

Seems like everything was a dream of Jeonghan.In reality their story didn't end happily,he was engaged to Aerum and soon to be married too.Three years have passed and he was ready to accept his fate until he showed up at Jeonghan and Aerum's wedding,Choi Seungcheol.

Seungcheol was completely changed now,a rich businessman and deeply obsessed with his girlfriend,Aerin Nicole Park.This time Jeonghan takes one last chance to try to get Seungcheol back,but Aerin?Will she let him take Seungcheol so easily?

As the story moves forward Jeonghan realises he is basically trapped inside a poisonous snake's tale.Will Jeonghan be able to pull himself and Seungcheol out from the maze?Will their story get a happy ending this time?

This story contains disturbing and triggering contents and is based on smut.So if you are below 18,read at your own risk.

And this a ship fanfic.So if you are homophobic or don't support ships and stuff,you can leave.

Main Characters:

Choi Seungcheol
Yoon Jeonghan
Aerin Nicole Park
Lee Chan
Lee Areum
Joshua Hong
Lee Seokmin
Kim Mingyu
Jeon Wonwoo
Jung Chaeyeon

By the way this fanfic I didn't try to promote any type of religions or belief.This was an entirely made up concept far away from reality.So read this lightheartedly.

Thank you so much for such a great response to Crimson.Now like I promise here starts part two.And make sure to check the playlist part.

P.S-This a continuation of my Jeongcheol FF Crimson.So if you haven't read it already,make sure to read it before reading this one.

If you are a Carat,stream Darling,darling~(Vernon why would you say that😭🛐)

Show your love to FML album,stream Super(literally a masterpiece) and F*ck my life.I'm obsessed with Fire and I don't understand but I luv u😭.

And also Hot,World,Dream and Fighting.

And if you're not a Carat,slip into the diamond life,love.😌

Atinys,stream Halazia,Bouncy and also Seonghwa is so hot and for what 😮‍💨

Also show some love to my other stories.