If Hell Could Talk 1-4

If I can explain my life in one word, I would chose a whole sentence. There is no one word for what the heck I did with it. If life was a thing, it would be something that I saw in the toilet after using it, except the toilet ended up broken. That was only the beginning. It would then follow up with a lot of looks of disgust, cussing, trying to make it go away, until finally the satisfying day came when you can flush it down and never have to look back at it again. That is the accurate description of my life. Not kidding. It started out great, never got any warnings that I soon would be facing the death sentence by everyone that I knew. But at that time, I didn't know exactly how much everyone was so wrapped around him. Yes, him. My man. God damn, he was gorgeous. He always had a way of making me want to f*k his brains out. Apparently he had the same effect on a lot of people, a reality I did not see until I came face to face with their hatred. I remember sitting in my jail cell, over thinking everything that they said in court about him and me, and the only thought that came to my mind was: WHAT THE F*K JUST HAPPENED. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

Let me catch you up on the events that unfolded that ended me working in a c*m filled brothel in hell. True story.

Episode 2

There I was, a naive little girl who has been living happily alone for 10 years when I accidentally ran into him, again. By then I have traveled the world, worked in different countries, had a few universal night experiences. Don't ask. Quite frankly it took me quite a few days to get over what happened. For as long as I live I will never talk about it. I decided that I have been gone from home a little too long and needed to get back before the whole family started to realize that yes, I was avoiding them. No, I did not want to spend the holidays with you, no I did not want to sit through looking at your babies, and I definitely did not want to talk about why I am the only one not married in my family. Well, everyone definitely found out why I stayed unmarried when they met him. A catch definitely worth waiting for. It was the second time in my life that he ran into him unexpectedly. Here I was, bored out of my mind, again, when he shows up to occupy it. The only difference is, this time, I was not going to lose him. And I did not. We dated for less than a year before I asked him to marry me. Then we moved into a shitty one bedroom apartment where we would spend our days in. I was a big writer and he would let me tape my scratch papers filled with ideas on the wall. Later, the lawyers would treat this as their evidence for I was insane and needed to be locked up, since many of them were about murder. Very ironic. But until that happened, it was hella romantic.

We were a very stable couple. We never argued, which I used as evidence for us being very emotionally and mentally mature. Later, the whole world got to find out exactly how big of a lie that was. We could always carry on a conversation and he would help me develop and create a vision for my writing. He supported it to the point that many of them became works that I would post online. I even self-published many books that not a single person ever bought. Originally, the plan was to use that to call myself published and see if an agent would accidentally run into it and decide to sign me. That never happened until I was wearing orange.

He was a man who also had big dreams. He loved cameras, always wanting to be a director. To me he was always the camera man, but I guess in his eyes he was preparing for the real thing. Sad he never got to find out he became the main star instead. During the day, he would work long hours, and at night he would practice his camera works and chat about what ever foreign film he was feeling that day. He had many friends and even my family took a liking to him from the instant they met him. They would always call him and never call me, which was fine by me since it took all the responsibility off of me. His family, on the other hand, was a piece of work.

Episode 3

"Can you tell in your own words, about Mrs. Alice?" the lawyer asks K's mom. She looks at me with a very cold look before answering.

"My baby meant everything to me. We were very close. He would always talk about her abusive behavior. She never treated him right. My son deserved more than what he got. The only mistake he ever made was marrying you," she finishes with new tears in her eyes.

I roll my eyes. Was she for real? The judge sees it and his face becomes cold.

"Mrs. Alice, I would appreciate it if you showed some respect for the mother of your victim. I will not accept any inappropriate behavior in my court room. Is that understood?" he says sternly, overlooking his hooked nose.

"Yes, sir," I say.

Episode 4

"Can you tell us about what was going through your mind in the court room when the mother of Mr. K was talking?" a reporter asks me.

I was more than glad to answer that question. I may be silenced constantly in the court room, but the media loved me. It did not matter if I did not get to defend myself in court, because I only had to appeal to the masses. If they all liked me and believed my story, then the court will be forced to listen to them. In turn, they will be forced to listen to me. The judge may be a proud man now, but he won't be when he has crowds demanding his head. He definitely not wanted his reputation of taking money from prisons and in turn giving prisoners to get out. But, hopefully, I would never have to play that card. If he ever decides to get smart, I can always let that out to the public and force a new trial. That will add at least a few more years to my life and they won't be able to find anyone who has not heard about me or my story.

"He hated that b*ch. The first chance she got she kicked him out. I knew him during that time and still remember how hard that was on him to be couch surfing while finishing high school. The only civil way there was for them to exist was from the opposite sides of the country. The only reason why they are getting along now is because he can't do anything to get away from her," I say in defense.

Everyone was trying not to smile. I could see the dollar signs going off in their heads. They all knew that this was the best thing they heard all week. Even better than when they heard about the murder itself.

***Chapter 5-9 coming soon. Thank you for reading, please feel free to give feedback. I love hearing from the readers.