December 28, 2022 Part 1

Hongjoong's View

"You hear something?" Something crashed down into our base we all headed out with our weapons. "Oww oh gosh I should really fix that"

The person got up and tapped at our base and we stood there watching as our base fixed

The person got up and tapped at our base and we stood there watching as our base fixed. "What the..." The person looked in our direction and then extended their hand. "I'm Seonghwa sorry this has happened on our first day meeting I swear I won't make it something that always happens" "Guys! Someone's moved into our base all their whoa..." "Hello I'm Seonghwa you said stuff appeared" "Yeah it oww" "Did you get hurt from trying to handle it?" "No, I broke one of the vases" Seonghwa walks towards San and touches his hand the wound vanishes San looks at Seonghwa. "Whoa" "You said stuff appeared" "Yeah" "I wanted to make sure it was my stuff otherwise I'll have to protect you guys but I already plan on doing that" "Yeah sure it's in this room" "Oh my do I really own  all of this or this room just big?" "I think this room is just big so that's a relief this is all your stuff" "Yeah it's mine I'll unpack slowly that vase you didn't try to sweep yourself did you?" "Yeah," Seonghwa touches San's hand and closes his eyes. "You're not hiding anything else which must mean you just swept it up and tried to grab the smaller parts" "Yeah" "It will be fixed" The vase then appeared back into its normal form we looked. "Captian can she stay?" San and Wooyoung then noggied each other "She?!" Yunho says "How did you boys know I was a girl?" Seonghwa asks "We kinda sense it on you" "Oh" Seonghwa laughs and then looks at me.  "So you're their leader" "Yeah the name's Hongjoong and you can stay," I say "What?" "Captian you mean it?" San asks "Yeah I'm serious all of her stuff is here the fact that she's both a healer and architect I don't see a problem" "Hwoa" "Um?" "Why did you crash from the sky?" "I escaped the universe I called my home there wasn't really much for me there everyone I once knew just left and went in their own directions I don't know if they lost hope in each other or if something happened but when I got back to our base nothing was left but my stuff no note no letter nothing just an empty base so I then tried to create a portal with any energy I had and well that led me here but compared to the world I once came from I know I can make difference here," Seonghwa says Someone stomach growls loudly "Oh good Jongjo's alive," San says  "Wait so he's been out cold all this time he may wake up soon," Yeosang says "Here's to hoping," Yunho says  I looked at Seonghwa I know she wanted to do something.