December 30, 2022 Part 1

Seonghwa's View

"Wait so I'm not in Rouble" "As long as you marry him or so long as he places a ring on you or anything that symbolizes the bond you guys you won't be forced to be back in the universe you once called your home" "Why are you guys helping me then?"I ask "Because we see no hope for you and your previous home but we do see hope for your new home Hongjoong has to place something of love on you then you'll be soon registered as a resident of that universe and when you do the past won't haunt you as heavenly as it did as before so should anyone from your previous home come you'll have the power to end them" "For despite your beginning happening in another world since the universe you now call your home will be your official home that means you'll have the power to stop anyone that harms your home" "So when you go let things happen naturally and but we will be there for you should things to work out" "Thank you" "Now off you go young villain wizard" 

Hongjoong's View

Amidst all the fighting something crashed down and knocked down everyone but us with a great force.

"Mom!" Seonghwa stands up holds out her hand and glares right at everyone we once fought. A red scepter with roses and thorns appears in her hand she spins it around in her hand. "My world my kingdom my rules you motherfuckers now die!!" Seonghwa jabbed her scepter into the ground two giant holes of red appeared one from the ground and one above in the sky. Everything and everyone was cleared our world glowed and everything that was around us repaired itself. "Mom!" Seonghwa grabs her scepter from the ground and looks in our direction. "Um is it wrong that I kinda fear for my life" Seonghwa walks towards this way we're left frozen in our spots. Seonghwa was now in front of us she smiled at us and then looked at Jongho. "You lost me at a young age didn't you?" "Yeah" "How old were you?" "Maybe four or five you died in front of my eyes you died protecting everyone whether they liked you or not" "Oh gosh" "Well kiddo you won't  ever lose me hold this" "You sure?" "Yeah, what I'm about to do next I won't need it" Seonghwa took off her glove walked towards the middle of the road, and stomped on the ground it did rumble a bit but then something in the distant was heard as if it was building itself from the ground up.