The Answers Were Found Part 1

Seonghwa's View January 11, 2023

"Omo isn't that Queen Seonghwa?" "Yeah it seems so" "The blonde hair and the slightly blue eyes yes it's Queen Seonghwa" "She seems determined" "Um hi" "Hello Your Highness" "Can I ask you guys something?" "Yes of course Your Highness" "Where do I go if I want to adopt kids that already exist?" "Oh?" "There are two people in Ateez I see them as my kids because they've only clung to me tightly and they always called me Mom too" "Oh well if that is the case Your Highness they might already be marked as your kids" "You think so I haven't been here for a long time yet" "The higher-ups must be watching over you Your Highness" "I see" "We'll show you the way Aleyia" "Boys!" All seven of them stood there smiling at me. "Yeah we've been following you because we're worried that those guys from the other unvrise will appear" "Also Dad is being proactive of you" "I'm not" "Remies" He was blushing badly "They are right I'm worried about you and I always will be" Hongjoong says "Awwww" "You two need to get married" "Wait what if they already are married" "Um?" "You boys lead her to the records hall I'm sure someone there is bound to help you out" We headed to The Record Hall and were greeted with familiar faces.

"Welcome to oh Neyshri!" "Hi, Boys" "Welcome to The Record Halls depending on how far back in time or whoever is still able to roam the living realm you'll find their information here we're just guarding the desk Jeongin went to the bathroom" "OH ...

"Welcome to oh Neyshri!" "Hi, Boys" "Welcome to The Record Halls depending on how far back in time or whoever is still able to roam the living realm you'll find their information here we're just guarding the desk Jeongin went to the bathroom" "OH I see" "What happened?" "I'm looking to adopt kids" "Ohhhh" "But the thing is they're already big but I know they're my kids or rather they're ones I wanna adopt" "Ooh is it Mingles and Joho" "How did you know?" Seungmin and Felix only nodded they ran up the stairs and opened a golden dresser. "Aish what are those two planning?"