Not So Easy Day Part 1

Seonghwa's View January 7, 2023

I woke up and walked downstairs I then looked in the living room and only smiled all six of them were asleep on each other. And that means Hongjoong fell asleep in his room there were footsteps behind me and someone placed their head on my shoulder. "Good Morning Hon" "How did you know" "Move your head and look ahead" "Look ahead you oh whoa" "Mhm" "Is that all six of them" "Yes" "How can you tell who is who" "The ones sleeping in front of the window is San and Wooyoung  Yunho is sleeping on Yeosang and Jongho is sleeping on Mingi's leg" "Wow" "If I had to guess I would think Mingi was the first to fall asleep and they just followed after," I say softly "Poor guy he's in the forest so him sleeping here means he can get proper rest" "Yeah are we suppose to go anywhere?"  I ask "I mean we could but I don't think we need to get anything and if we do it might be some minor stuff" "Maybe head to the shop to trade things in," I say "Yeah that will work" "I'm going back to sleep now" "What made you wake up" "Hearing you apparently" "I'm going back as well" I can't go back to sleep at all I got up and went to Hongjoong's room. I slowly walked in and closed his door. "Hey you" "Hi Hon" "Come on" "Sorry if I woke you up" "I haven't been able to sleep" "Me either" "Clearly the universe was telling both of us that we need each other" "Yeah I agree" 

An alarm was heard I growled in my sleep Hongjoong laughed "Mingi?" "I'll be back" "You will" "Yeah I've gotta make sure the forest is safe" "I want to go" "Me too!" "Well we all have to get dressed anyways I'll be quick" "Okay" I woke up again and was greeted by Hongjoong's eyes looking at me. "Good morning Ineythios" "Morning to you Alyiea" After a while, we looked around the house I opened my tablet and tapped on the compass they were all still with Mingi but now they were in the city. "They must be in line at Ilwave," Hongjoong says "It's the only cafe around here that has fully accepted the fact that the supernatural and other beings rule the world" "I see" "We can head there after we hand this scarps over to Hanith" "I like that idea very much"