Together As Eight Part 1

Hongjoong's View January 6, 2023

Um, Seonghwa's room was opened I charged up my knife and then paused Seonghwa on the floor flipping through books and wearing glasses. "Um?" "Um hello, Meayilruies," I say  "Sorry I was concerned when your door was opened" "The house defenses are getting an update so I had to keep my ears open" "Oh okay" "You're welcome to stay you're not a bother I was going through my things seeing if maybe I had a map of the stars" "Even if you did it wouldn't make sense" "Oh?" "Not that you've made this your kingdom the maps you've had before shouldn't mean anything to you unless you plan on destroying that universe haahhha oi I'm serious" "I'm not that evil" "I didn't say you were but I was just saying it was a thought" "I take you Hon but I'll be fine but you're right I will need ones of my kingdom" "I'm going next door that is where my room is located" "No wonder at night I feel somewhat safe," Seonghwa says "Now I feel overjoyed knowing our rooms were next door to each other" "Yeah means you'll be the first person I save if anything were to happen" I don't know how much time we spent but we found even more things Seonghwa doesn't need to keep anymore and things that can be turned at the shop for something or heck even money. 

"I didn't expect for us to go through my stuff again" "Yeah but it's good a lot of this stuff can be turned into cash or traded for things we need" "True" "As for the cholthes we can just wash those and maybe see if any of the boys want it" "I owe you" "No you don't it's my job as captain to be there for my crew but it's also my duty as your other half to be there for you" "That was cheesy as hell" "House upgraded now complete defenses and barriers now up only the keys and the okay from creator and captain can anything further happen cameras in the backyard and outside the house have been activated again images can be seen on Captain's phone and Creator's devices for other devices to have access creator can only allow it" I then decide to close the door and sit next to Seonghwa. "Oh" Seonghwa blushes "Umm you probably should've locked the door" "What that's not why I closed the door," I say blushing "I just closed your door just because also if you wanted to work something techwise the kids wouldn't run in here and then accidently knock something over" "Oh" "I mean we can" Seonghwa continues to blush but now her face was covered "It would be my first too" Seonghwa looks at me "I haven't found anyone and I did look around but when I met the boys I made it my duty to protect them and care for them but as time went by I realized that they were just more than a band of boys they were my family and it was my duty to try my best to give them everything they would need so what was once a place for one become a place for seven but then when you appeared we became eight and when we did things felt complete it felt like we could do anything together and be there for one another during the dark times"