Chapter 1

What if you could change everything? Start a new life, or even become someone with a different personality. What if you had this chance, would you take it? Well, I did. My life went from a miserable abusive world, to a happy famous life with tons of money and everything you ever wanted. You are living the good life, everything's perfect but things have a way of evening it all out, just as quick as it all started it could be taken away. Things are never what they seem and there's always gonna be someone chomping at your heels. When the past catches up to the present things can become very out of hand.

It was Thursday morning and the air was crisp with frost and there was a bitter wind blowing my brunette hair. It was the last day of school, and i was content on looking my best. I was hoping that the weather would agree but with winds like these there would sure be rain coming later. I looked down at my outfit, the emerald green dress and tan belt matched with my silk colored three inch heels. Now if only Riley would hurry up. Just as the thought faded from my head, she came around the corner. We are best friends and we always ride to school together.

"Hey, sorry we are running a little late" she said as I hopped in the car.

"Its fine, so are you ready for the last day of 8th grade? High school here we come!"

"I just cant wait for the boys" Riley said smile on her face with a little wink.

"You have Kevin sweets remember?"

"Yes" she said lowering her head down. "I can still check them out..."

"Have fun with that", just as I finished my sentence we pulled into school. We emerged from the car arms linked together and walked up to the building.