003

***

Taylor's POV.

I woke up in a sudden noise and it's my fucking alarm clock. I push the off botton and started getting up. I take a shower and put some clothes on.

A blue sleeve shirt with V neck and a black skirt pair with my black heels. I put some cologne on spreading the roses smell to my bedroom. I put some make up to look beautiful too.

I get my keys and phone and get downstairs. I'm still thinking about last night and i can't take the shit over it. gosh.

"Where are you going?" Spencer asked as jinnie on his shoulder cuddling. Jinnie spotted me and she get up immediately as she saw me all dress up.

I know she know where I'm going. I'm gonna take James's promise money. Cristal just walked out from her room and she is full ready with her key's on her hands.

"James" i replied and pull my keys to my bag.

"What did James do this time?" Anthony interrupt us.

"I'll teach him a lesson" i said and they just looked at each other.

"what is wrong with her now?" Anthony asked in a low tone but i can still hear it.

"Let her be, it's her territory and empire we have no Rights to stop her" Spencer replied as Anthony shrug his shoulder and drink his coffee. Well Spencer is right. It's my territory and i can do whatever i want neither they want to or not.

i slid down the big wooded door and spotted Charlotte already waiting for us.

"Ready?" I asked as the four of us already out. They nodded and we all get in our car's park outside our house.

We drive to james hide out and not many people are there. Only some mini mafia clan.

We all get out our car's and they all stop what their doing and shut the music in the middle of the fucking morning.

They all stood respectfully and put their head down not daring to look at me as I'm swinging my gun on my hand. i walked towards James that looked ready to end his life.

"James!" I said teasingly as i pass my bag to cristal as James looked at me and turn his head on the ground.

"T-taylor.." he said not daring to looked at me as one of his man handed me a bag full of money.

"Why ain't you looking at me? I'm not gonna bite you" i said with a chuckle as i zip out the bag and looked at if it's real money.

"B-because it's your rule n-not to look back at you" he stuttered and stare at my eyes as the sun flashing to my face reflecting my brown eyes doe into him. I chuckled.

"You just did, but i let it slide it now" i replied and he let out a heavy sight and looked again in the ground.

"How much is this?" I asked looking at all the money.

"800k.." he said lowering his voice and it make my day even worst. It's not enough. We plan 1 Million and he fucking take me a 800k!!? I calm my self down and just inhale my self and ready the gun to pulled the trigger to his head.

"You know i hate if not full right!?" I groan as my echoes surrounded the room with a Slap the table making them shake to death.

"I-i know i..i will get you the 200k tomorrow.." he started again and it just make me more angry.

"There is no tomorrow james..i have given you much time and that's all" i said in a calmer voice. He know he will gonna die. Right here right now. I'm pointing the gun on his head when cristal interrupt.