025

***

Tom's POV.

It's not possible. Making her look at me like that, those pretty black eyes. Those thick red lipstick. I have lost my mind, i question myself over and over again. I have seen her again. I wanted to see her again, but i don't know how.

Making me back to the mafia feels so good to be respected. I have made one of the top so easy. Scaring people, drug dealing etc. But sometimes i remember, i use to be one of this victim. But i have to forget about that now.

I walked in the room where my friend said I'll deliver another car today, the red and black color. It was the biggest deal for the month and i was excited to know who's the buyer.

"Tom!" My friend greeted and we shook hand. I sat down at the chair towards me as he take some papers. I froze when i read the buyer. Taylor. I don't even know how she just afford that much money.

"You have to take it to her address" he added and pointed the address on the paper below. It's her house.

"Yeah.. i can take this" i mumbled as i take the paper and he nodded in reply. Even though I'm in the mafia i still have good work.

Taking the car on the big truck i started to picture that i will see her again. I don't know but the girl yesterday.. she look exactly as taylor.

I started driving to Taylor's house and i can feel the tension when I'm still afar. I don't know but i kinda feel nervous. I arrive and the house isn't change yet. It's still beautiful as always. Flowers towards the big fountain and some big trees around the gate. It was so charming.

They walked out and the girl exactly like taylor walk excitedly and jinnie behind her. I was really waiting for Taylor to came out but she didn't. They're face turn into excitement to confusion as they saw me.

I walked out and jinnie seem to recognize me. I open the trunk and tap a button so the car will be place at the ground.

"Is this miss Taylor's house?" I denied even though it is. They turn to me. Her eyes were some kind of beutiful. But in a cold way.

"Yes" the girl say.

"here's the documents of it and thankyou for buying our most sale design." i greeted avoiding to look at her, but I can't take it. I have been lock into her's. Those cold hearted eyes.

"Yeah thanks" she mumbled. I give her the keys and she smile. Her smile is so adorable. Oh i wish she do it for me like that. Gosh, Snapped out of it tom! She maybe Taylor's friend.

She walked towards the car completely amaze by its beauty. She's really obsessed with car's i won't lie, but sometimes she got use to it. It was clean and most of the time colorful. That's her type. She's unique.

I didn't bother them anymore and i get in the car and drove away. Her sweet face stuck into me. She's attracting Taylor's figure. I just brush the thoughts of her and i went back at the building. Feeling of her image into me just couldn't take the chance i wanted to see her again.

...

"Please! Please no, no!!" The man beg for his own life.

"Do you understand?!" I shouted feeling really impatient. He hadn't paid one of our car's but just rented it, the best part he crashed it to the tree. I am full of furious about him.

"Y-yes! Please let me go!" He pleased. Of course i wouldn't take him just like that. That car worth a million.

"You shut up. Either you pay or be killed right now" i threatened. He looked at me terrified. I don't even care how he looked at me.