017

***

Tom's POV.

I'm currently packing my stuff because tomorrow I'll be leaving italy to Tokyo. It's been a long time i have visited Tokyo. I don't know how is it look like now, or how Taylor had change it. I'm full of terrified and scared on myself. I don't know why but the guilty is still there..

"Your really leaving tomorrow?.." i hear a soft voice speak. I turn around to see stacy on the doorway leaning back against the wall. She walked towards me.

"yeah, I'm still going to call you if i land though" i respond as she sat down at the bed beside my suitcase.

"I will miss you" she mumbled. I felt bad leaving her. I think this is will be hard because she don't have a place to stay if there will be some problem in the apartment.

"Yeah i will miss you too" i smile. She stood up and kiss my cheek before she tuck in the sheets. Particularly we don't sleep together and i admit we don't really have much time to do bed things together. It feels like I'm still fucking Taylor. It make me sick everytime thinking it's not her. But she won't complain either.

...

6:25 i woke up early because my flight fly on 7:20 so i gotta get early and the airport here in Italy is quite far so i have to drive there about 30 minutes and i hope i have a safe flight to go in tokyo. Even though if i get there I won't be safe. I don't know.

I ate my breakfast first before taking a quick shower and i don't have to worry though. I already told my manager about this wedding and he's all alright about it.

"I love you" stacy spoke as she lead me to the uber that's waiting for me.

"I love you too." i mumbled, she tip toe as i kissed her softly. I pulled away as she wave goodbye and i got in the car. She will be alright, i guess.

In the way to the airport i have seen a lot of places that i have visited a long time ago when me and stacy have go. The thoughts of me leaving stacy all by her self make my self distracted on it. She have herself for now.

Time past and my flight goes good as i expected, It's been a long time though when i last ride an airplane, that's the time when I'm still running away from my own mistake. The danger are on me, I have to keep running to survive. Hide everywhere, don't care what and where. That's make my soul scream into a million pieces.

I looked around and my suitcase on my hand as I'm trying to find where's bill are. Finally about a minute of looking i finally saw him. His with cristal and guard's around them, I guess he had really grow now, well me in the other side go low.

"Tom!" Cristal cheered, she hugged me tight. Last time she's all angry on me because of what i did to Taylor, but now she is inviting me to her own wedding.

"Thankgod you came!" She added, i let go of her and bill take the suitcase on my hand. I wouldn't really come if bill didn't force me, but i need to do it though, it's my brother's wedding.

"Yeah congratulations." i say smiling slightly. we all walked out the big airport and headed to the car waiting for us along with two black car that i guess it's for the guards.

Me, cristal and bill talk on the way to their house, where they say they will be staying. Perhaps I really thought they were still at Taylor's place. turns out when she had become more evil they decide to move out from her. I was really felt bad about them, They had to be involved with my mistake.

"Is she going to be there?.." i spoke, breaking the silence in the car.

"Yeah we are all in the house except Taylor's brother they had to leave because of their business and they will be back when the wedding comes though." cristal replied. i can feel relieved, had a little hope about it. I can feel myself heating up because of all the tension on the way to the house. I feel.. excited. Maybe because i have to see her again? I don't know.