Story 3: Daleks Vs. Cybermen

Everything was getting a bit strange in the Dalek Empire, The Daleks were doing their usual tasks of the same old, Attempting to Conquer and Take over the universe, but it utterly fails due to one man, or rather

Everything was getting a bit strange in the Dalek Empire, The Daleks were doing their usual tasks of the same old, Attempting to Conquer and Take over the universe, but it utterly fails due to one man, or rather... Time Lord known as THE DOCTOR!

"It is becoming Unstable!" Said The Red Scientist Dalek.

The Time Commander Dalek enters the scene as well as serval bronze and blue/grey Colored Dalek Drones.

"This Creature is impure; we shall Exterminate it Immediately!" Said The Time Commander.

The Same old classic Daleks saying the Word "Exterminate" as always. The Dalek Scientist had other ideas.

"Stop! We shall continue studying our Experiment." He insisted. "The Risen Experiment." 

The Dalek Time Commander wasn't having it, wanting this Experiment killed was the best option, the alarm starts beeping, as glass starts breaking. Glowing Purple eyes open. The Daleks backed away. The Commander pointed his Gunstick.

"Exterminate!" He shouted.

The Glass broke as two Tentacle like arms grab the Daleks and crushes them. The Daleks fired their lasers at the creature, but it did nothing. The Daleks managed to kill the Experiment just in time, The Scientist however was displeased. The Alarm stopped beeping then resumes a few minutes later.

"What is happening now!?" Screeched The Dalek Supreme. "Report!"

"Cybermen are approaching." Said one of the drones. The Daleks have had it with the Cybermen, one of their rivals. As Dalek Sec states to the Cybermen that they are nothing more than pest control, they are superior in only one respect: They are better at dying!

"Prepare for battle, prepare our vessel, we shall go to war once more with these Inferior Cyber People." Said The Supreme.

Once again in outer space and the Dalek fleet vessel in war with the Cybermen as the Dalek vessel shots their guns at the Cybermen's Ship.

"Shielding Collapsed, decks 5 through 12 at critical." Said Cyber-Leader.

"Incoming Communication from Dalek Vessel." Said Cybermen Unit 6.

The Link Communication shows the Red Supreme Dalek ordering the Cybermen to surrender or they will be Destroyed.

"Surrender now or you will be taken by Force." It Demanded.

"Terminate Communication." The Leader Ordered.

The Communication ended and then Supreme Dalek Gave the Command. They locked on to the ship.

"Fire! Disable Them!" He ordered.

"I obey!" Said one of the Drones.

The Dalek Time Commander was also on board the Dalek fleet. The Missile direct hit on the Cyber vessel. The Daleks were determined, they got on board the Cyber ship with the Dalek Time Commander leading 4 Daleks. As the Daleks moved and make their way into the Cybermen ship they kept moving and Moving One of the Drones however stopped but the other 3 continued moving, The Drone was Searching for what that noise was it one of the Cybermat's? IT WAS!

He Turns around and sees the Cybermat Running towards him. 

"EXTERMINATE!" The Dalek Shouted as it fired its gun.

The Cybermat died. However, there was more of them.

"Exterminate...Exterminate AAAAHHHH."  The 3 Daleks heard the noise but continued. "We Must Continue to the bridge." Sec Ordered. And they kept moving. The Cybermen were prepared.

"Prepare! Weapons to maximum all Hostiles will be Deleted." Leader Ordered. "Delete! Delete! Delete!"

The Dalek come in the door, and they see the Cybermen firing at them, The Daleks fired back, and their weapons proved to be superior in anyway. However, Thousands of Daleks were shot out of the sky by advanced anti-air railguns mounted on battleships. But there were millions more Daleks waiting to fight.

"Exterminate! Exterminate The Cybermen!"

"Delete! Delete!"

"Cybermen will be Exterminated! Exterminate!"

The Cybermen are dead, only the CyberLeader is left he opened one of the Dalek's casings and killed it's mutant, it was just the Leader and the Time Commander.

"Now, Cyber Threat. Prepare for your Extermination!" He Threatened.

The Cyberleader charged at The Time Commander and started beating him up, putting up am actual fight. The Time Commander Fired his Gun multiple times but the Leader dodged it almost perfectly.

"Exterminate!" The Commander was losing.

"Not so strong are you Mr. Dalek?" Taunted the Cyber Leader.

The Dalek got up and fired its laser at the Cyber leader's eyes and the Leader fell on the ground, lifeless body.

"Daleks are Supreme!" Said The Commander.

(A Few Moments later)

A Dalek Emperor, a Golden variant with transparent cylindrical tank below a giant dome, complete with lights and eyestalk. Two mechanical arms are mounted to the base of this tank. The central structure is connected by articulated joints to three flanking panels, to which large hemispheres are attached. The emperor began to see himself as an immortal god as a result of his great success and soon had the other Daleks actively worship it as such. His isolation in space had utterly warped his mind. Some Daleks called this Emperor the Abomination.

"This is our Time. no more Cybermen, we will soon have our Control over the entire galaxy." He spoke.

The emperor stared at a purple light. "With this Experiment's Dna We can create the Ultimate Weapon to destroy our greatest Enemy: The Doctor, and serval of our Enemies. Every SINGLE life form will be destroyed. But only we The Mighty Dalek Empire will survive. This World will become my temple and we shall rise. This will be our Paradise!