Chapter 5

This is the outfits Esmeraldo and Damica are in

(Imagine this orange and it has a skirt

(Imagine this orange and it has a skirt.) (And that Esmeraldo's is a vest, not a shirt.)

Festival gone wrong

"Topsy-turvy"

"Beat the drums and blow the trumpets."
Clown heads explode, confetti dropping everywhere.

"Topsy -Turvy"
"Join the bums and thieves and trumpets"
People danced around, a female dragging Quasimodo to dance in a line with her, a male tried doing the same to Mira, but paused at her harsh glare.  All of a sudden she's pulled onto the dance floor, by none other than Esmeraldo. She blushed as he led her to a dance.

"Scurvy knaves are extra scurvy on the sixth of janu-ervy"
Frollo's cart came trotting through, a guard secured on the horse pulling it. The captain and other guards followed close behind.

"All because it's topsy-Turvy day"
Esmeraldo twirls Mira one final time before slowly releasing her and winking, before disappearing into a cloud of smoke, surprising Mira.

"Come, one"
Frollo cart stops at his throne, Frollo walking out and sitting on his chair.

"Come, all~."
"Hurry, hurry here's your chance"
Clopin gets close to Frollo, putting his hand on his chest, causing Frollo to grimace in disgust before scowling at the Gypsy.

"See the mystery and romance"
Clopin goes behind Frollo and nudges him as if he were an old friend.

"Come one, Come all!"
Frollo dusts himself from the confetti.

"See the finest girl and boy in France"
Clopin comes behind Quasimodo and Mira and pushes them close to the stage. He ruffles Mira's hair before jumping over them onto the stage.