Chapter 2: Recall

The 4 guys looked at her with shock once again, Tom was trying not to laugh at what Delilah said to her mom without realizing it.

Quinn kept saying mean words to Delilah and bill told her to stop and to leave.

Quinn: I hope you die and go to hell, you worthless daughter.
Quinn yelled as she stormed out the room.

Delilah: Can anyone tell me what happened to me, this seems like a very serious problem that i can't remember anything.
Delilah said with a serious tone.

Georg: listen Delilah, he took a deep breath and continued. You got in a very bad car accident 5 years ago and there was only a 10% chance of you surviving which is very low.
He said as his eyes start to water.

Delilah:I don't remember that at all, but I'm very tired right now.
Delilah said as she yawned and closed her eyes.

Tom:She really doesn't remember a thing, it's going to be difficult trying to gain her memory back, she doesn't even know her name.
Tom said in an angry tone and tears in his eyes starting to form

Gustav:Calm down Tom, don't worry we'll get her memory back in no time, we just need to give her more time.
Gustav said as he put his arm around toms shoulder.

Time skip bc I'm lazy🖕🏻

it's been two weeks since Delilah left the hospital with thousands of thoughts and thinking deeply about if she will ever remember anything.

Delilah was sitting in her room at the kaulitz house, she was reading a magazine that Tom gave her to help her remember because the magazine had memories of them.

(This is the magazine for reference)

Delilah:These faces look very familiar to me but I just can't get my head around it.
Delilah said in a frustrated tone.

Suddenly she remembered something, it finally clicked! She remembers the moment she preformed on stage with people she still didn't remember.

From excitement she ran downstairs to the guys and she was jumping up and down and laughing, Gustav was watching TV, Bill was making cupcakes in the kitchen which wasn't close from the living room, Tom and Georg were talking and laughing about something.

They all turned to her confused and Delilah went to hug Gustav because he was the closest to her when she was jumping around, Gustav flinched a little but he hugged her back.

Tom walked over to them and said:
Tom: Woah Delilah what's going on,
why are jumping around?
Tom said as he laughed at Delilah's actions.

Delilah got up and got on top of a mini table and shouted:
Delilah:I FINALLY REMEMBER SOMETHING.
Delilah said still jumping around.

Bill ran over to her and said:
Bill:What do u remember tell us!

Delilah: I remember performing on stage and the song was like this "Wo sind eure Hände" and that's the only thing I remember.
Delilah said as she had a wide smile on her face looking at them.

Gustav: Do u remember who u performed with?

Delilah shook her head as a response for no and told the guys to help her try and remember more things.

Tom: I have an idea, how about we take Delilah to places that we went and had a lot of memories there, maybe she might remember!
Tom said with excitement.

They all nodded and Delilah had high hopes of this actually working.

*What do you think will happen?*
629 words 🫡

Sorry that the first chapter was short, I was really tired and didn't have a lot of ideas in mind at that moment😎

Credits to my bitches: Beyoncé, Savannah and Maya for helping me make this chapter.
Love these lovelies❤️