Chapter 4: Souvenir

Bill: Delilah wake up cmon, do u hear me?

Delilah's POV
I woke up feeling dizzy,when I opened my eyes to see the 4 guys hovering over me, i looked around for a second to see that I was on the bed.

Tom: Your finally awake, do you want some water? How are you feeling?
Tom said.

Delilah: I don't want water I just feel a little dizzy.

These guys do look extremely familiar but I not sure, I didn't want to get to excited bc I didn't want to get things the wrong way,I'll just wait and see.

Georg: Can you try sitting up slowly?

I sat up slowly but I was still feeling dizzy,
Tom told me that i had to drink even if it's a little drop.

Gustav: If you don't know what happened, you passed out, we all woke up from tom screaming.
Gustav said as he chuckled.

Bill got a phone call and it was our manager.

Bill: The manager called and said that we have a concert in 4 days so we have to start the rehearsal from tmr bc we don't have time.

We all nodded and went to get some rest.

11:11 pm

Delilah woke up by the sound of her phone ringing, it was the manager, she rubbed her eyes and went to answer the phone call.

Manager:Delilah, why isn't everyone answering my calls, you guys have a rehearsal, get up quick.

Delilah: oh sorry, we were all sleeping, I'll wake them up now and we'll start the rehearsal.

The manager hangs up and I went to wake up the others.

We went to the rehearsal room and started.

Bill gave me a sheet of paper with the lyrics for me to memorize, somehow I knew the lyrics as soon as i looked at it

We started singing, I was a bit nervous but i let the music control me.

Nein nein nein nein nein nein

Scream 'til you feel it
Scream 'til you believe it
Scream and when it hurts you
Scream it out loud
Scream 'til you feel it
Scream 'til you believe it
Scream and when it hurts you
Scream it out loud
Scream (Scream it out loud)