Chapter 5: Reunited

10:24 AM
Delilah's POV

I woke up from the sun hitting my face, i opened my eyes and saw Tom admiring himself in the mirror, it was kinda funny but cute.

I wasn't sure if i should tell them about me remembering things fast but i want to keep it a secret still to see how they would react.

Delilah: Good morning T..Tom? Is that correct?
I said as i stretched and yawned.

Tom turned around quickly, looking at me like i said something unbelievable.

Tom: What did u just say? So do u remember me now?
He said still in shock.

I shook my head and smiled at him and getting up to go to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

While i was brushing my hair i got a phone call, i picked up my phone and checked it.
"From: Ivy <3"
I got a bit confused but i picked it up, Tom walked closer to me bc he was curious about who was calling me.

The Call

"Delilah:Hello?"

"Ivy:Hey sis, I've missed you so much!"

"Delilah:umm hi? Sorry I don't remember who you are..."

She went silent for a moment and i looked at Tom who's asking me who's on the phone.

As i was going to tell Tom she started talking again.

"Ivy:Oh..that's alright, how about we meet up and maybe you'll remember me!"

"Delilah:Yea sure, I'm curious to see who I'm talking to rn"
I said as i chuckled.

"Ivy:Sweet! How about we meet at this very nice cafe at 5pm,I'll send u the location for it"

"Delilah:cool but wait, how did u get my number?"

"Ivy:Don't worry about it"

Delilah:ok? Anyway see ya later!"

"Ivy:bye"

The call ended and Tom was still staring at Delilah.

Tom:Who was that?
He asked.

Delilah:I'm not sure, but she told me that we should meet up.
She said getting excited.

Tom:I have a bad feeling about this, how about i come with u.
He said hoping i would agree.

Delilah:I think I'll be just fine, if something wrong happens to me I'll call u don't worry and plus I'm dying to try this new outfit!
She said giving him a hug.

Tom:Can i drop you off though?
He asked.

She nodded and they both headed downstairs to go eat breakfast, they saw bill making French toast.

Delilah:Good morning

Bill:Good morning sleepyhead