Nine

"Park Jay, be quiet. You don't want any more detention, do you Jay?", the detention teacher asked. "No, Miss", he answered humble. Because of storming out of the detention yesterday he had another hour added, on the next day. Well who doesn't want to be locked in a room, on a sunny friday, while you know your crush and enemy are spending time together right now. Jay rolled his eyes and attempted to sleep. "Park Jay, we are not at home, you are not allowed to sleep in school!", this witch interrupted his sleep. Geez. He sat up straight again.

"Heeseung let's go over there!", Jungwon said. They were at the mall, trying to find somewhere to eat. They found a cute looking cafe. "Okay Wonie" Jungwon just giggled at the nickname. Thats how they found themselves in a cafe for couples. They didn't know that this is one nor that it even existed. They looked at each other akwardly when the waitress said they look like a cute couple. Well, they were flustered as well, but it didn't seem right.

"That was a fun experience right?", Jungwon said as they went out of the cafe. They were told they are a cute couple three times. First the waitress, second an old couple and third a lesbian couple, named Ryujin and Yeji. They were sad when Heeseung and Jungwon clarified that it was an accident. Well, Yeji was, Ryujin just winked and said that they will be a couple in future for sure. That was the most akward.

They had fun the remaining time. They just sat on a bench and talked, but that was way better than sitting in a cafe and getting told how cute they looked. Well, Heeseung liked that, Jungwon felt uneasy about it. 

Back at home Jungwon had a movie marathon with Sunoo. They both picked two movies to watch. Jungwon's both were some disney movie, Sunoo picked two movies that were the opposite of each other. "You picked some horror movie? You know I hate them. And you picked - Barbie? What the actual fu-" "No cursing Yang", Sunoo playfully said in a strict tone.

Sunoo shouted. Jungwon shivered in fear. "Yahh how could you be so dumb?! Right there is a baseball bat, why don't you take it? There are some noises, why do you follow it? Run for your life!", Sunoo cheers, annoyed.

"Ahh yes, what a good movie pick haha, I am not traumatized for the rest of my life, so let's watch the good stuff now", Jungwon said as he searched for the 'Aladdin' movie.

Meanwhile Heeseung shouted as if he was going to die here and now. "No dad, you won't do that. Yeah blah blah, I understand that! I can find some job but don't put me as a tutor! I do not have that much patience to help some stupid child!" He had a call with his dad. "Yes I understand, I will be a tutor for the next two months", Heeseung sighs in defeat.

And while that, Jay sat in his room. On the floor. Not doing anything. Just sitting. "Come on bro, what are you doing? Are you that bored? Let's watch a move c'mon", Jake, his dormmate, bumbed into his room. Jay followed him to the TV.

"There is a new kdrama?", Jake asked after fifteen minutes, they still haven't found a movie to watch. "Ahh forget it, it's okay, I'll get going now. Good night." Jake looked at Jay, who left to go to sleep. Jake just shrugged and continued reading some book.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

it's a short and filler chap cuz i don't want to get the action tO eArLy yk

OH MY GOODNESS YALL: so today I got four albums (one for my nearing birthday, one cuz of my grades and two cuz I bought them) so I got a BoyNextDoor (Who!) one (i pulled Taesan and Leehan), an (G)I-DLE one (I Feel) (i pulled Miyeon and Minnie, for the poster Shuhua and the ID card Yuqi), an Enhypen (Border:Day one) one (i pulled Heeseung and Jake)

So for the other one, thats an Enhypen (Dimension: Dilemma) one where i pulled Niki as the Poster, and Jungwon and Sunoo THESE THREE ARE MY BIAS I'M SO HAPPY RN LIKE I PULLED ALL OF THEM IN ONE ALBUM :))))))))) (ofc i like the other members too)