Eleven

"Uh-huh. I get it. No, I haven't eaten yet. Yes I will eat after the call. No the school is not on fire. Yes I did all of my homework. Yes I found new friends. No, he is not home. Yes I know where he is. Yes, I love you too!", here Jungwon phoned his mom. Then he ate.

"Yes I heard that. Yeah, sounds like fun. Sunoo's not here and I still have to go get some stuff but I could be there at like five? Good, see you, bye hyung", here Jungwon phoned Heeseung.

Jungwon woke up at pretty much lunch time that day. He ate so much yesterday that he was super sleepy. For later, he planned a sleepover at Heeseung's dorm,since in the next week they don't have to attend school, he doesn't know why though, it isn't a holiday or something. He still needed some basic shopping. Plus some weird stuff for Sunoo. He looked at the list Sunoo gave him: mint chocolate ice cream, mint chocolate gum, mint chocolate pocky and mint chocolate oreos. Oh hell nah. He is literally going shopping for that shit. 

After he went to five different stores to get all of that for Sunoo, packed his backpack, ran after some student who decided to do a doorbell ditch on him and seeked half an hour for his phone just to find out it was in his pocket all the time made him exhausted. He wasted no time though, he went straight to Heeseung's.

Heeseung let him in with open arms. Well, not directly, he holded two bags of snacks in each hand. "Come in", he mumbled. Not only where his hands full, he also just stuffed a biscuit in his mouth. 

Jungwon sat on the couch with Heeseung as they where trying to find a movie. The best option was Harry Potter so far. They decided to watch the fifth part.

"Fuck you bitch, go to hell", Heeseung never heard Jungwon swearing like that. He was cursing at the movie right now.

"Finally you piece of shit, thats what you deserve", that was dedicated to the mean person in the movie, Umbridge, too.

When the movie ended they noticed it was quite late. "Heeseung hyung, I will take a shower okay?" "Yeah, you know where the bathroom is, right?", Heeseung responded. Jungwon nodded and went to go there.

Jungwon was still in the bathroom when it knocked on the door. Heeseung lazily got up to answer the door. He opened and there stood Jay. Heeseung smiled at him. Jay looked at Heeseung when he saw something from the corner of his eyes. "Fuck you", Jay said. But this cursing wasn't dedicated to some movie, it was directly to Heeseung. Jay ran away after that. Heeseung looked behind himself and noticed Jungwon. "I'll be right back, make yourself comfortable", he said quickly while starting to run after Jay.

"Jay! Jay where are you?!", Heeseung looked around. He saw a boy leaning on the wall. "Jay, there you are, what happened?", he asked. Then he noticed the younger was crying. "Jay please tell me", he attempted to hug the boy. "No, you just want Jungwon to yourself! You lied about everything! I thoguht we're loving each other again, but you betrayed me! I don't want to see you ever again!", Jay ran out of the building, still crying.

Heeseung sat at the place where Jay was before, still processing. He tried to understand Jay's side.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

its a pretty short chap again i hope u liked it