Ten

ahhh so maybe this is a mAkInG oUt ScEnE (I don't even know myself, so let's see)

It was another day Jay had to stay after school. Not for detention, not this time. He needed to see the headmaster. He knocked on the door and entered the office. "Principal Choi, you wanted to see me?" Jay may not be the best in school, and he doesn't care, but he's still a respectful person. "Well, Jay, you are behind in your performance. The school year only started a fortnight ago and you're already behind. That's why we decided to give you a tutor. His name is Choi Tae - no, wait, wrong one. His name is Lee Heeseung. Here are his details, you can go."

Jay couldn't believe his bad luck, why Heeseung? Heeseung was thinking the same thing. Why him? Why Jay?

It was pouring rain as Jay made his way to his tutor's dormitory. Jay sighed once more and knocked on the door. Heeseung opened in grey sweatpants and a white T-shirt. He let Jay in, looking confused. "Why are you so wet?" he asked seriously. "Because I live in the other building and it's probably raining outside," Jay said, but it sounded provocative. He frowned and signalled Jay to follow him. He led him to his room, got a pair of black sweatpants and a light blue T-shirt from his closet. He told Jay to put those on and left the room.

Heeseung was waiting for him in his living room, which is connected to the kitchen. The dormitories are quite small. When he came back, Heeseung saw that his clothes fitted the younger boy quite well, probably because they were almost the same size. Heeseung felt uneasy when he saw the boy in his clothes. He looked quite attractive? He shrugged and they sat down in front of Heeseung's couch. "Listen, Jay, before I tutor you, maybe we should talk about the past. Why did you suddenly ignore me?" asked Heeseung. "Because you were always trying to be better than me!", Jay raised his voice a little. "I don't know what you're talking about?" asked Heeseung in a calm voice. "My parents always told me that you were better than me. I wouldn't want to be friends with a traitor." "See, I never tried to do that. It's not my fault what your parents told you. I always thought I upset you because of something I did." "N-no," Jay said, realising how stupid he'd been acting. "Can we be friends again?" Jay asked, finding his confidence again. "Of course," Heeseung smiled. He missed him. Heeseung saw the book they needed for class lying on the couch and put his arm over Jay's shoulder to get it. He moved closer to his face. Heeseung moved closer too. Jay put his hands on Heeseung's waist to stabilize him. The older boy noticed the other's eyes moving to his lips. Heeseung slowly leaned in and kissed him. Heeseung pulled away,noticing Jay not returning the kiss. But then Jay kissed him again. Jay went to his jaw and kissed up to his neck, where he left some hickeys. Then he returned to Heeseung's lips. After they broke away from each other, they looked into each other's eyes. Jay spoke up, "Are we loving each other again?" Heeseung just smiled when he noticed that: he liked two people at the same time.

Jay went home without having learned anything that day. Well, he did learn something: he learned about his feelings for two people and how beautiful Heeseung has become.

And Heeseung, well, the boy lied in his bed and blushed. But then he became worried. Two people? At the same time? He had seen a tiktok some time ago that said that if you loved two people, you should always take the second one, because if you loved the first one enough, you wouldn't fall in love with the second. On the other hand, he has loved Jay since childhood and doesn't want to let either of them go. He thinks Jay likes him too, and he likes Jungwon too. But how is this supposed to work? He has read about polytomous relationships, but what if Jungwon doesn't like them? Or only one of them? Or he likes both of them but doesn't want a relationship with three people? Or he's straight? Well, he doubts the latter. 

Jungwon didn't know anything. How could he? The only thing he thought about, was what to order for dinner. And when Sunoo comes back. Mostly about dinner. Then he became a message from Sunoo, saying he will stay at Niki's dorm. He wonders how they manage to stay as three persons in one dorm, because Sunghoon lives there too, but he knows Sunoo, he will find a way. He's probably sleeping glued to Niki. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sooo heres the tenth chap already and its already the point i imagined at like fifteenth chap. I think its prolly ending on 15-20 chaps i dont really know already but lets see haha 

thanks for reading this and i'd be really happy if u comment and leave votes so i can see if you like it :)

ummmm soooooo ive been on tiktok for the last hour. then i cried cuz of the case of maddie mccann. then i called my friends for therapy. they didnt respond cuz its literal one in the morning. then i continued watching jungwon edits. now im uploading this. hAvE a GoOd DaY/nIgHt