Zero

Seraphina May is shaking the alcohol before she pours it into the glass filled with ice in front of her. There's a pretty lady that has ordered one of Seraphina's favorite drinks but she's not entirely sure the amount of prettiness she has can make up for the attitude she gave to her. "Alright," she sets the drink down, "here you go and," she drops the lemon slice on the napkin where the drink had been. She holds in her groan and grabs the card left for her. "I'm assuming we're leaving it open? Probably," she adds with a mutter.

Her shift is coming to a close when the girl comes back to the bar. "Another," the pretty girl says, putting the drink down.

Seraphina manages to smile as she gets her another. "Where did you get your nails done?" She questions. She barely listens to the answer, her hands brushing the girl's wrists. The contact has the other girl giggling slightly, not paying attention to the bracelet that is no longer there. "I might have to go there soon," Seraphina says, offering the girl the drink.

"Could you also close my tab?" the girl asks.

The thief does as she's asked and hands the card back to the girl after charging her. "I hope you have a great night." And then her shift is over. She counts her tips in the back, feeling the bracelet still in her pocket with a grin as she leaves the building.

She sells it quickly on the black market, getting some goods for herself. She offers the preserved food to the homeless which they gladly take as she makes her way home. She had been in that position for a while - randomly when her parents would go missing - and now she's away from her care taker and away from the life she had been in before. But apparently not far enough for the Jedi to not find her house.

Seraphina picks up the lightsaber off the ground, raising her eyebrow at the boy hanging by his ankle. He's completely knocked out and the lingering smell of smoke is slightly in the air. She quickly puts her finger on his throat and nods to herself when she feels his pulse. Then she frowns. "What the hell am I supposed to do with a Jedi?" She's not in league with either side and selling a human being has never been a thought in her mind.

He'll have to wake up before she'll know what to do with him. But, until that happens, she examines him. Brown curls for hair. A scar across his eye that has clearly been there for a while by how healed it looks. Tan skin that compliments his pink lips.

Before she can look at him more, a voice she doesn't know interrupts her thoughts: "Anakin? Anakin, come in." She looks at the comm link on his wrist. Anakin.

"Anakin Skywalker," she mutters to herself. She's heard the name. She's not sure there's anyone out there that hasn't heard that name before. "Which makes you," she points to the comm link, "Obi Wan." It doesn't answer her. She rubs a hand down her face. "What the hell, man? Do you know how many people are going to want to sell you?" She takes the comm link off his wrist when she hears footsteps outside and slips into her pocket. Obi Wan begins to call him again but she shuts it off and hides, looking at the Bounty Hunters entering her house.

One of them curses when they look around. "This is May's place." That causes a wave of uneasiness to pass the trio which makes her grin.

"Let's just get him out of here and to the ship," another says.

"Her system is nice," the last comments as they take Anakin down. The only reason they're being gentle is because if he wakes up, they're done for. "The smoke that knocked him out. The chain to keep him up. Like... Seraphina May got her reputation for a reason."

"Yeah, and if we're here when she comes back, we'll be toast," the second says, pulling Anakin over their shoulders.

"Where's his saber?" The first asks.