Three

"I hated having to deal with people doing this," Seraphina states as Rex messes with his armor, anxious to get going.

They're currently on a mission that will help this star system win this battle against the Separatist. Which star system? No idea. Which people? No idea. All Seraphina really had to know when she was younger were mainly personal. She usually dealt with people on a personal level. Bane knew the rest and kept it to himself - even from her.

"That's the point, isn't it?" Anakin says, nudging her shoulder with his.

She hits his arm, glancing out the window. Before he can argue about it, she comms with Obi-Wan: "What's going on over there?"

Anakin follows her gaze, his eyes going wide as the older Jedi replies: "We're cut off. The droids are onto us."

"Gunship, come in," Anakin tells his own wrist. "Hawk, we need an evac in the south tower."

"Roger that, sir, we're coming," Hawk replies.

Rex frowns. "South tower? We're in the north."

"I know that look..."

Anakin proves Seraphina right when he lights his saber. "Not for long." He makes an 'X' in the glass and then blasts it out. "Rex, fire your cables." The Clones do it in seconds and Anakin's the first one going; Seraphina and Rex right behind him before the others join.

Seraphina kicks one of the droids as soon as they land. Anakin's blade slashes across their back while she carves her knife into another. The Clones do plenty of damage on their own while Anakin and Seraphina lead the way.

"This way is clear," she tells Obi-Wan.

He glances at them briefly. "How did you get over here?"

"I improvised," Anakin says.

With a basic layer gone from the attackers, they take the moment to retreat. Seraphina only notices Anakin's hand in hers when they're waiting for the elevator to take them down. She doesn't let go until they're out of it - but he had realized it, too; only not moving it because moving them would have shown it to the others. There was no other reason despite the heat on his ears as they continued to run.

"Now what?" Anakin asks once they've gotten to the edge of the roof.

Shots ring closer than Seraphina would like from behind them. Anakin's saber finds itself in front of her within seconds, protecting them both from the blaster attacks until she's ducked with the Clones, her own gun firing into the droids.

"Come on," Rex says, his hand on Seraphina's shoulder to get her attention.

She nods, firing some more shots off while Anakin comes back with the tactical droid's severed head. "That's so gross," she tells him.

"But it might tell us how they knew our plan," he replies, handing it to Rex when they're in the evac ship, flying away from the fight.

*seraphina may*

Seraphina had taken the head from Rex and Cody; the two clones watched as she put the droid head on the table, connecting the wires that started to feel warm as soon they connected. "Let's make this quick," she tells Rex who nods.

He moves a few boxes in the holographic computer file that is the droid's brain. And they're shown a video of the droid saying, "The Republic fighters are in the North and South towers. Level forty-six." It even shows them an image of the buildings and which layers.

There's a marking on the side of the video but the beeping catches her attention. "Hands off the table," she orders. Rex follows her words instantly; Cody is a few seconds later but just in time to not get shocked by the outburst of electricity. "That was somehow helpful and not at all what we needed." Rex nods.