Two

"There you go!" Seraphina cheers happily.

Ahsoka is breathing heavily, her lightsabers out in front of her. But the praise from the redhead makes her exhaustion almost completely melt into a smile. "How'd you learn all of this?" She accepts the water from Seraphina.

"I think we both already know that answer," Seraphina says.

Ahsoka nods and then shakes her head. "I meant... how did he teach you?"

"He was a lot meaner," she tells her. She remembers the hours she went head-to-head against creatures twice her size. She thinks about how he had even started using her for money when she got older - when she got better at fighting the monsters he placed in front of her. He gave her a fair share of the goods but fighting like that, in an arena with no rules and no safety net... it changed her.

Here, Ahsoka's got Seraphina if something goes bad with the Republic's droids. There's a few safety features set into place; their weapons are on stun. She's sure that if she really wants Ahsoka to learn as much as she can, as fast as she can, she should be training her the same way she had been trained but she can't seem to even think about putting the padawan through that. This is enough.

It's similar to Anakin's training with Ahsoka. He uses the Clones but she's not given that at the moment: they're off-world with the older Jedi and Obi-Wan.

She does, however, feel bad for Anakin himself. He's never been a fan of the cold - he had gotten used to the heat of his home planet that even a place like this is too cold for him most of the time. Sometimes, she'll open her door to his knocking in the middle of the night and say yes to his question of training with him to warm them both up. Bane had made sure she had no such weakness: she's lived in different planet systems that were cold and warm and freezing and blistering hot. But she doesn't tell Anakin that. She just agrees to his request.

Ahsoka nods, understanding the redhead's emotions with the Force - something that pisses her off when everyone uses it on her. She twirls her sabers, rolling her shoulders back. "I'm ready."

Seraphina smiles. "Wouldn't doubt it."

*seraphina may*

She runs a hand through her red hair. It's getting longer and she finds it okay for the first time in a long time - she usually cuts it when her shaved side gets longer but since she's only started cutting the long side, the two sides have been getting to be the same length. And she's alright with it.

She rubs the soap down her arms and legs, and stomach, letting the water from her shower rinse it all off. Music from her radio soaks into her mind while the water soaks into her skin. She breathes in the steam. She almost laughs when she thinks of Anakin in the opposite position: he's probably freezing his ass off for this mission.

When she gets out, drying herself off as slow as she wants - with nothing else planned for the day, she's ringing her hair out as she walks to her bed. There's something waiting for her: a note. From Bambi, it says as if she doesn't know Bane's handwriting - and the code name he uses with her.

She rolls her eyes, telling herself she'll read it later as she gets her clothes on. She makes sure her gun is in its holster before she goes down to the mess hall. She notices the glances in her direction but most of them hold nothing against her, just curiosity about her being there without Ahsoka, Obi-Wan or Anakin; or anyone from the 501st.

The note on her bed catches her attention again when she goes back but she moves it to her drawer, grabbing some of her paint. Obi-Wan had told her that painting might help her mind when she doesn't want to train; it had helped a few others before, himself included, but her mind just going back to Bane. And before she knew it, she was unfolding the note.